Non-motoring > Today's Jobsworth Selection Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Perky Penguin Replies: 2

Today's Jobsworth Selection - Perky Penguin
1. Woman fined £75 for "Littering" because she put a box of chips on a wall while she stopped her son running into the road.

2. 74 year old's garden waste bin not emptied as "She had left too much earth on the weeds"
Jobsworth came round to inspect, following her complaint and said that "A mistake had been made", by the Council.

3. Handicapped driver got a ticket for stopping in a Loading Bay to deal with his false leg, which had fallen off!

Good news though - jobsworth defeated

Thousands of parking tickets to be overturned as the CCTV camera which collected the evidence had not be been certified for use since 2007. I do realise that illegal parking is anti-social BTW, but if the the prosecution can't correctly support their case it will fail.
 Today's Jobsworth Selection - Fursty Ferret
I wish there was a jobsworth floating around yesterday when a bunch of thugs in a 10-reg Mercedes E-class rolled up and managed to park badly across 2 disabled bays near where I was sitting having my lunch. Managed to get it with an artistic flick of the ketchup bottle but a £100 fine would have been much more satisfying.

Must have been drug dealers.
 Today's Jobsworth Selection - CGNorwich
I suspect as usual we are hearing one side of the story. Personally am fed ups with litter everywhere and people who can't understand simple instructions. A few more jobsworths and a lot less selfish ignorant people and we might live in a cleaner and more pleasant country.
Latest Forum Posts