Non-motoring > Sarah Jane Smith Miscellaneous
Thread Author: BiggerBadderDave Replies: 11

Sarah Jane Smith - BiggerBadderDave
It's probably been on the UK news already that Elizabeth Sladen died yesterday. I didn't even know she was ill. What a shame.

She's one of the first faces I remember seeing on TV and one of my first crushes who just looked hotter than ever when she returned to Doctor Who in 2005.

Very rare that I give a crap about any kind of celeb, but Sarah Jane Smith, you will be missed.
 Sarah Jane Smith - spamcan61
SQ

Same here, bit of a shocker.
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 20 Apr 11 at 12:33
 Sarah Jane Smith - Hard Cheese

+1
 Sarah Jane Smith - zippy
Will be missed!
 Sarah Jane Smith - Zero
A shame yes

Billy Piper eclipsed her on the Dr Who Totty hotlist tho
 Sarah Jane Smith - R.P.
Disagree Zero - but each to his own. I was shocked as well and even more shocked to hear she was 63 - Guess I still think of her as being 30 !
 Sarah Jane Smith - Fenlander
>>>Disagree Zero

+1

Mainly as I've taken to the skinny ginger!

My girls are major Dr Who fans and also loved The Sarah Jane Adventures despite being a little over the show's target age.

They were truly shocked to hear the news as I was... very sad. Thought provoking too as we're just planning a run up to full retirement at that age (+/-) and then the next stage in life.... not the end of life.
 Sarah Jane Smith - R.P.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_EK76-Zpkw
 Sarah Jane Smith - corax
>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_EK76-Zpkw

Great video PU. My favourite duo I reckon, and quite emotional. Thanks.
 Sarah Jane Smith - Stuu
>> and then the next stage in life.... not the end of life.<<

My wifes uncle died last week age 51 from cancer, left a 9 year old son, thats not even getting close to the next stage, hadnt finished the one he was on. It sucks.
 Sarah Jane Smith - Ted

My oldest friend's first wife went into outpatients for a D & C, having trouble conceiving a second kid. Died on the table, She was 33...I was at primary school with her.
I have a treasured school photo with both of us aged about 10.

Over 30 years ago now, we still miss her ...they lived opposite us.....so close in every way.

Ted
 Sarah Jane Smith - swiss tony
>> >> and then the next stage in life.... not the end of life.<<
>>
>> My wifes uncle died last week age 51 from cancer, left a 9 year old
>> son, thats not even getting close to the next stage, hadnt finished the one he
>> was on. It sucks.
>>
I was given 24 hours, around 25 years ago....
When I'm down, I remember that, and tell myself I'm the luckiest man alive - that mostly pulls me up a little.

That's one of the reasons for my choice of lyrics in another thread... I'm not frightened of dying - I just want to live a lot more first.......
Latest Forum Posts