Non-motoring > Punk refused treatment then died - Daily Mail link Miscellaneous
Thread Author: RattleandSmoke Replies: 5

Punk refused treatment then died - Daily Mail link - RattleandSmoke
tinyurl.com/66xvk85

This is doing the rounds on my facebook and has upset quite a few of us. Now I don't know if there is any truth in the story but it really annoys me.

I know quite a few punks and yes you get the odd nasty scrote but you do in all forms of life. I would be very upset if one of my friends got refused treatment because of their hair style.

To be fair though most the punks I know don't look anything like a punk myself included.

I would just be surprised if there was any truth in the story put to me people with mohos look completely normal to me anyway!
 Punk refused treatment then died - Daily Mail link - Chris S
Something isn't right about this story.

I called an ambulance when my mother had a fall and they were really indignant when she wouldn't go to hospital. They gave her a thorough checkup at home and made her sign a form saying that she was declining further treatement.
 Punk refused treatment then died - Daily Mail link - Dieselboy
It is possible for a Paramedic in NWAS to tell a patient they don't need to go to hospital but they'd be a brave guy/gal as the HPC would be breathing down their neck if the patient subsequently died.

Even if this guy was told he didn't need to go, the crew would be obliged to take him if the guy had insisted.

Daily Wail elaborating on the truth?
 Punk refused treatment then died - Daily Mail link - R.P.
I think we all accept that the DM doesn't actually make stories up, but the reporting can be unreliable. I could only find one other reference to this story and that was in The Metro..
 Punk refused treatment then died - Daily Mail link - Armel Coussine
It was in yesterday's Terrorflag, with photo.
 Punk refused treatment then died - Daily Mail link - R.P.
There you are then the Mail wasn't telling porkies !
Latest Forum Posts