Non-motoring > NatWest online banking helpdesk Miscellaneous
Thread Author: SteelSpark Replies: 11

NatWest online banking helpdesk - SteelSpark
I'm a bit worried that I might have some kind of PC infection because when I am going to the online login it is rejecting my credentials and then asking for lots of info.

I therefore want to call the online banking helpdesk, but am concerned that a clever infection might even fake that. I also can't find it cached anywhere.

Just wondered if anybody would mind going to the natwest website and telling which number they have, please?

NatWest online banking helpdesk - Zero
I am with nat west - let me check the web site
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - Zero
Looks fine this end

Online Banking Help desk

0845 6050789

edit got this by saying my last login details were wrong.
Last edited by: Zero on Fri 17 Dec 10 at 17:23
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - Redviper
The Number I have for Natwest which is stored in my phone is 08456002803

I dont have a free one, but I find their UK Based customer services outstanding as I had to ring them other day.

Edit:
Sorry Zero I didnt mean to push in.
Last edited by: Redviper on Fri 17 Dec 10 at 17:20
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - R.P.
I've had a look for you and nothing jumps out - clicked on "contact us" and there are a dozen or so numbers - guess the only one doesn't have an associated number - dead right !

It has got this in stead.

www.questions.natwest.com/RBSG/index?page=search&brand=NPC

Thanks pugugly.

If from there you click "i can't login" and then "i can't login" again, it should give you a number. I wonder if you would mind, please?>> I've had a look for you and nothing jumps out - clicked on "contact us"
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - commerdriver
easiest is to call the number on the back of your debit or credit card, they will either put you through to the correct number or will give you it
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - R.P.
0845 6050789 (as Zero said !)
Last edited by: Pugugly on Fri 17 Dec 10 at 17:41
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - Perky Penguin
Or you if you are saving money towards your turkey use Freephone 0800 881177
Guys, I just wanted to say thanks very much for your help on this.

I got through and it seems that there was nothing dodgy going on, just that I had entered the details incorrectly more than twice.

I was told that because I had done that I would have to re-register for online banking!

Then I told the operator that I hadn't entered the details incorrectly, and she agreed to just unlock the account once I provided some details.

Not sure what that was all about, but at least it is resolved.

Thanks again. It was VERY important that I could get in today, so of course this had to be the first day that I was ever locked out of it! :)
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - bathtub tom
>>I got through and it seems that there was nothing dodgy going on, just that I had entered the details incorrectly more than twice.
Then I told the operator that I hadn't entered the details incorrectly,

Perhaps someone else did??
 NatWest online banking helpdesk - Alastairw
Perhaps someone else did??

I accidentally locked someones elses account once - I had misremembered my customer ID after not using it for a while, so inputting my password locked it. Soon sorted by the helpdesk.
Latest Forum Posts