Non-motoring > Result !! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ted Replies: 6

Result !! - Ted
A nice story to give you a rosy glow this Saturday night.
Story on front page of local evening paper today.
A scrote in the north of Manchester has been harrassing a pensioner of 74 yrs with over 500 phone calls and has been visiting him nicking or conning money. He has already had an order prohibiting him from the old man's road.
A local constable had been visiting the old guy to re-assure him, have a cuppa and keep an eye on him.
While on a visit he saw the scrote, who resembles a turnip with ears ( don't they all ? ) coming up the path.
He hid in another room and listened whilst chummy conned the guy out of £125.
Revealing himself made our felon try to make good his escape but the bobby chased and caught him....I hope a little ' resisting arrest ' was involved
Now enjoying 20 months penal servitude. Turkey twizzlers in Strangeways for Chrimbo dinner. These scum deserve everything they get !

A good bit of bobbying and a good result for the pensioner !

Ted
 Result !! - Perky Penguin
Perhaps the little pfd will experience some other Strange Ways in the shower block!
Last edited by: VxFan on Sun 12 Dec 10 at 13:14
 Result !! - Dog
Excepts he'll get out early, cos he repented his sins, then he'll either pick on same pensioner or someone else,
because scum like that never change.
Last edited by: Dog on Sun 12 Dec 10 at 08:53
 Result !! - Tooslow
Now then Dog, you might hurt his feelings if he knew what you were saying about him. Or infringe his human rights. Which should be cut short at the neck.
John
 Result !! - RattleandSmoke
Nice to see good old fashioned police work from GMP. I am sure there is lots of nice christmas parties at Strangeways.
 Result !! - -
That's a nice Christmas story, thanks Ted...oh and i raise a glass to the officer who sounds a bit old fashioned and none the worse for that.
 Result !! - Leif
Yes, good police work. I bet he gets a few free christmas pies. But not too many or he won't be able to chase the scroats.
Latest Forum Posts