Non-motoring > A fast breeder Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Iffy Replies: 39

A fast breeder - Iffy
Words - or at least printable ones - fail me:

tinyurl.com/36zbu3s
 A fast breeder - Bromptonaut
Met on bus/at bus stop etc seems a common theme. Perhaps he should be banned from such places.
 A fast breeder - Iffy
It makes me wonder about an enforced vasectomy.

But I don't like the idea of the state interfering with the life of the citizen to that extent.

It's too big a step to take.
 A fast breeder - BiggerBadderDave
"It makes me wonder about an enforced vasectomy."

A sniper overlooking a bus stop might be more effective.
 A fast breeder - MD
>> "It makes me wonder about an enforced vasectomy."
>>
>> A sniper overlooking a bus stop might be more effective.
>>
Been looking for a bit of evening work I have.
 A fast breeder - -
Strewth, the most wanted list makes grim viewing.

Never mind, i daresay it's beats the hell out of a days work, not as he or his harem are too likely to find out.
 A fast breeder - hobby
You can see why most people want the benefits system overhauled... I wonder just how many of them would have got themselves pregnant if they didn't get any benefits?

As for vasectomy, iffy, there's always a line which can be drawn in all scenarios past which drastic measures can, and should be taken... this is one...

You can see where he got his "bad back" from, though....
Last edited by: hobby on Sun 28 Nov 10 at 15:36
 A fast breeder - Ted

I don't suppose you can blame the lad really.
His suave, elegant appearance would surely charm any girl, let alone this selection of munters.

It's not as though he's not contributing to the children, He does, generously, help out with £5 a week.

Worra man !
Must be at it every hour of the day and night, like a lodging house cat !

Ted
 A fast breeder - Bellboy
oh
thought someone had found the answer to the energy crisis
 A fast breeder - Stuu
Just goes to show, if you lower you standards, anyone can find someone, or a whole group of someones, with people to share. I can see why he is skinny, all that walking from house to house... I wonder if he just does a street at a time or just knocks on random doors.
"all that walking from house to house"

Read the article. He's doing it in the bus shelters...
 A fast breeder - Bromptonaut
Beat me to it Dave!!
Has anybody noticed that the photo of Clare Bryant at the bottom of the feature has button next to it that says "enlarge"
 A fast breeder - MD
>> Read the article. He's doing it in the bus shelters...
>>
And two came at once!!
 A fast breeder - Leif
>> You can see why most people want the benefits system overhauled... I wonder just how
>> many of them would have got themselves pregnant if they didn't get any benefits?

Indeed. There is a not so small underclass who are unemployable and expect to live a life on benefits. There is something to be said for enforced work along the lines of clearning litter from parks, and pavements, general gardening in public areas etc. Unfortunately the women who become pregnant while unemployed would probably get out of work while the child was growing up, and that child will probably be a waster, sadly for it and us.

An enforced vasectomy is such cases is appealing, but as someone said, that is one step too far. Was it not the Nazis who started out gassing the mentally incapable.
"An enforced vasectomy is such cases is appealing, but as someone said, that is one step too far'

Yet the Americans were doing it up until the 1970s.
 A fast breeder - Iffy
...There is a not so small underclass who are unemployable and expect to live a life on benefits...

That's what I find so depressing.

In every town and city there are people with similar attitudes and standards.

I'm not sure who I find least appealing, the feckless stud or the slutty lasses who go with him.

A fast breeder - corax
Sounds like another case for the Jeremy Kyle show, although no doubt he's already graced them with his presence.
 A fast breeder - Dog
I would like to make it clear that I never mentioned Eugenics.
 A fast breeder - Old Navy
It's a pity that Australia has become such a pleasant place, maybe we could deport him to Afganistan.

On a more serious note, I suspect his benefit status will come under close scrutiny before too long.
 A fast breeder - Armel Coussine
>> Yet the Americans were doing it up until the 1970s.

Who to though BBD? I seem to remember that the practice was more than controversial.

I don't think you can sterilise people by force in this sort of society without in the end degrading the society.

Now people might think that tolerating people like the hero of this thread, and giving them subsidies from the public purse, itself degrades the society. Perhaps so. But the answer isn't to sterilise them. It is to pursue and hound them for every spare penny they have to support their progeny. If they have more children than they can support, then they never have any spare cash for a lottery ticket or pint or a bit of grass to lighten the burden. If it was done properly and nastily enough they would soon get the point.

I am afraid though that for thoroughly discreditable reasons our society has got used to this sort of thing and sees it as normal. It isn't normal, it's decadent.
"Who to though BBD?"

I'm sure I read something in a Stephen Jay Gould book about it being related to poverty as well as mental health, but I can't back that up. Lots of references to "mentally retarded' and "imbeciles" though if you google around. Very pleasant.
 A fast breeder - R.P.
There was a story in the press a couple of weeks ago about an American charity offering substance mis-users in the UK a sum of money to go for the chop.
 A fast breeder - Perky Penguin
Pedant alert! While it would be very good for him and society if he got the chop, what he might be offered is the "snip" which is something else altogether!
 A fast breeder - MD
>> You can see where he got his "bad back" from, though....
>>
Don't be too hard on the poor boy. It's not a bad back......it's Bone trouble...........Bone Ruddy idle.
 A fast breeder - VxFan
>> It makes me wonder about an enforced vasectomy.

I've got a couple of bricks in the back yard if you know a good surgeon.
Last edited by: VxFan on Sun 28 Nov 10 at 21:12
 A fast breeder - madf
reactor?

I'll get my coat..
 A fast breeder - FotheringtonTomas
It's all that shagging wot's give im a bad back.
 A fast breeder - Pat
:)

Pat
 A fast breeder - MD
Short. Moustache. Not from here. Pointed a bit. Had a view. Much maligned.

AND before anyone gets on their high horse it is still going on now and has always been so and totally ignored by the morons that all of us 'normal' people pay our taxes to.
 A fast breeder - Roger.
My God - those females are ALL three-baggers!
Perhaps they are just grateful to the bloke for asking them!
 A fast breeder - John H
>> My God - those females are ALL three-baggers!

That is the "average" in Britain now.
For further evidence, see
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334135/As-Britain-shivers-Newcastle-girls-prove-theyre-frightened-snow.html
www.pbase.com/maciekda/cardiff_st_mary_street_zone
fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/cardiff,drunk

Last edited by: John H on Tue 30 Nov 10 at 09:41
 A fast breeder - corax
>> www.pbase.com/maciekda/cardiff_st_mary_street_zone
>> fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/cardiff,drunk

Oh I wish I was there, it looks so nice.
 A fast breeder - Leif
>> >> My God - those females are ALL three-baggers!
>>
>> That is the "average" in Britain now.
>> For further evidence, see
>> www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334135/As-Britain-shivers-Newcastle-girls-prove-theyre-frightened-snow.html

Blimey, that lot wouldn't go amiss in the next Alien sequel. I suppose beer goggles are the culprit for them continuing to breed.
 A fast breeder - FotheringtonTomas
My goodness! San and Tray.
 A fast breeder - Chris S
>> >> My God - those females are ALL three-baggers!
>>

Is it me or do most of his partners bear more than a passing resemblance to Waynetta Slob?
Last edited by: Chris S on Wed 1 Dec 10 at 12:32
 A fast breeder - Pezzer
Yes it looks like they enjoy a Big Mac on various levels :-)
 A fast breeder - Netsur
Its the lack of pride I don't understand with these women. They know this bloke has multiple children with multiple other women. He cannot be good father to any of these children - they possibly will never meet him - so why not avoid him or at least use contraception? They can't all be Catholics.
 A fast breeder - Iffy
None of the women are what could be described as classical beauties, so perhaps they are just grateful for any form of intimate male attention.

Not all lasses in the North East are ugly, this is the land of Cheryl Cole.

Plenty of gorgeous women to look at in Durham City and of a night time on the Quayside in Newcastle.

Although it should be said a lot of Durham totty are posh students from down south.

Arabella from Woking, anybody?

A fast breeder - madf
Lack of pride ? When you are paid to have his children?

Eminently sensible if you cannot/do not want/are too fat to work...
Latest Forum Posts