Non-motoring > OUCH Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 15

OUCH - Zero
Wouldn't want him performing a circumcision...

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8630592.stm
 OUCH - smokie
"He is accused of .... stealing medication"

Spose it sounds better than taking drugs...
 OUCH - BiggerBadderDave
Nothing new about doctors and physicians abusing the prescription pad. I read somewhere the addiction rate was something like 10%.
 OUCH - Armel Coussine
Read The Naked Lunch by William Burroughs. It has a character called old doc Benway who puts all these mere fumblers in the shade.

'Did I ever tell you about the time I operated on a uterine tumor with a rusty sardine can and my teeth in an outhouse...' or words to that effect.
 OUCH - L'escargot
One testicle is all you need. www.tc-cancer.com/orch.html
 OUCH - Pat
To reassure the male population on this forum I can confirm from a female point of view, that the other one works extremely well:)

It does tend to make you walk a bit lopsided though and thought has to be given to which pocket you put your loose change in, acccording to mr pda!

Pat
 OUCH - Cliff Pope
"Such was the level of concern they immediately realised it could be a serious medical incident and took steps to complete the relevant documentation."

Emergency, Emergency, this is a medical emergency - complete the relevant documentation !

What about picking it up off the floor and having a go at stiching it back in? They can sew on arms, and, er, other organs.
 OUCH - Runfer D'Hills
>> What about picking it up off the floor and having a go at stiching it back in?

Too much of a ball ache probably.
 OUCH - Bellboy
im just waiting for hitlers point of view on this one
i nearly spoke to him in the fish shop friday night but he was in a Goering rush
 OUCH - Pat
I like that BB:)

Pat
 OUCH - L'escargot
>> I'm just waiting for Hitler's point of view on this one.

Eva Braun was satisfied.
 OUCH - Armel Coussine
Privileged information Escargot, or just an assumption?
 OUCH - L'escargot
>> Privileged information Escargot, or just an assumption?
>>

I'm only repeating what my dad told me.
 OUCH - Zero

>> Eva Braun was satisfied.

Maybe Blondi helped?
 OUCH - Armel Coussine
Really Zeddo, I can't help worrying about you sometimes. I trust Fifi is well?

Since thread drift has crept in, allow me to recommend a superb movie by Ernst Lubitsch, made in 1940 with Jack Benny and Carole Lombard: To Be or Not To Be. Had me almost weeping with laughter.

Mel Brooks made an unsuccessful remake much later. But the Lubitsch version is an absolute masterpiece.
 OUCH - MD
>> It does tend to make you walk a bit lopsided though and thought has to
>> be given to which pocket you put your loose change in, acccording to mr pda!
>>
>> Pat
>>
You are a STAR....first class.
Latest Forum Posts