Non-motoring > Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers Miscellaneous
Thread Author: BobbyG Replies: 8

Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers - BobbyG
With the changes to the points system, I have finally decided to look at cashing in the points. Sitting currently with £65 of vouchers which under the 4x scheme I could exchange for about £260 worth of hotel vouchers.

SWMBO is suggesting a city break maybe linked to Xmas shopping. Looking at possibly Marriott in Newcastle.

Now all the hotel deals across all the different brands seem to suggest you must take a 2 night stay. Two nights in a city hotel with only shopping sounds like hell to me. I could put up with one if there were a few stop offs for drink and food.

Has anyone used their vouchers for hotels? Are the rules strictly adhered to (eg. for the Marriot it seens to be the "stay for breakfast rate" you have to use which seems a lot dearer in comparison. Would they accept a one night booking?

Have never cashed in these vouchers before so any help appreciated. Oh and I have accumulated another £15 of vouchers that are live just now, when are the next batch issued?
 Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers - Falkirk Bairn
Be warned

After Dec 6th Tesco Vouchers go from 4 x face value to 3 x face value when exchanging for Hotel/meal/airmiles etc
Yip, thus the first line of my thread!!! :)
 Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers - Zero
Drop the missus at the Metro centre for the day, then Toddle off to the Beamish open air museum, or some other manly thing to do.
Anyone any idea when the next batch of vouchers are going to be issued? Do I need to wait till they are issued to spend them or can you do them online someway?
 Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers - rtj70
They must be due very soon. I currently have about 4400 points (somehow). Some of it will be diesel.
 Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers - rtj70
Checked my Airmiles account and based on past dates they must be early November.
 Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers - hillman1
You can check the status online as I found out this week- it tells you how many points you have accrued and roughly when the next batch of vouchers will be sent.

secure.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/login.asp

Tesco Clubcard - Hotel vouchers - VxFan
>> You can check the status online ......

Thanks for that. I've hammered the Tesco credit card quite a bit since the last clubcard payout. Nice to see it's amassed some points which have been converted into money.
Latest Forum Posts