Non-motoring > An easy way to view members' pics? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Iffy Replies: 1

An easy way to view members' pics? - Iffy
I'm thinking about a simple way we can show our photographs to members and keep them all in one place.

Not wishing to tread on management's toes, but My Drive doesn't appear to be happening any time soon.

Could one of our computer-savvy members set up a 'C4P' account with one of the pic sharing websites which we could all use?

I'm wary of posting pics myself because I worry about personal information or other pics being inadvertently posted as well.

That happened in the other place when someone mistakenly gave us access to his online collection.

I also find the sharing sites not very easy to use, so perhaps one of our experts could design a nice, simple, interface for users?

Or they might at least know which site is the simplest to use.

An easy way to view members' pics? - car4play
It's good to see that this is the kind of thing you are wanting to do. We always thought it would be a while till we could devote some time to sort out this site. We hope to start in a few weeks time. There is a load of code cleaning and prepping to so first though to get it all in a place to move forward.

As this is essentially "your" site we will need trustworthy contributors / editors to help so if any of you are up for this we would like to know.
I think that once we get started it will progress quite quickly.
Last edited by: car4play on Sat 16 Oct 10 at 23:30
Latest Forum Posts