Non-motoring > Call me Dave Cameron Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Stuu Replies: 10

Call me Dave Cameron - Stuu
Ok, I figured since we have had a stab at Ed Millions Milliband, we may aswell see what we all make of our great leader Davey boy.

Im generally to the Centre Right politically, so Dave should be ideal for me, but I dont know, he just seems a bit too polished really. He is a bit 'shiny' if anyone knows what I mean?
I find that I really want a party leader to atleast have more grey hair than I do, maybe because older people psychologically are supposed to be wiser, so its a bit like having your younger sibling run your life.

He is a good talker, id give him that and he isnt some crazed right-winger, so definately electable for middle-england, but he looks at times uncomfortable, unsure of himself, something that was alluded to by several political commentators over the last week, whereas Osbourne, despite being bearer of bad news, seems to be far firmer with his convictions on policy ( right or wrong ).
I wonder if we are going to see the emergence of another chancellor who is as big as his Prime Minister. Seems possible and if I were Cameron, id bear this in mind before I have wobbles in interviews.

He is human, that much I like, rich yes, but he doesnt annoy me in that patronising way that many wealthy MPs do.
Im ok with him having money, good luck to him, he is a Tory and ive always seen Tories as either wealthy or aspiring to be wealthy through hard work, I dont mind which, some people are born luckier than others but to dislike them for it would be pure jelousy - I wanna be well-off like him too so Im not going to denounce him for it. I may never be, but I would still aspire to it, most people do deep down.

I remain to be convinced whether he and Clegg can steer their parties in the same direction for the full 5 years. If they do, it will be a massive credit to them both really, it must be the work of the devil to keep such differing ideologies working together.

Overall, I dont want to punch the bloke, but I dont find him inspiring either. It wouldnt hurt him to go and do one of those programmes where he does the hardest jobs in Britain, that would be curious to see, so that working people can see that he really will have some clue about the real world. Whether he has the time I dont know, but it wouldnt do him any harm with voters because his poshness is his biggest weakness.
 Call me Dave Cameron - L'escargot
If you insist. Hello Dave Cameron!
Last edited by: L'escargot on Thu 14 Oct 10 at 18:34
 Call me Dave Cameron - VxFan
Your name is Dave Cameron and I claim my £5.
 Call me Dave Cameron - BiggerBadderDave
I'm a great admirer of his work. Aliens, Terminator and Titanic are some of my favourite movies.
 Call me Dave Cameron - -
Wouldn't trust him or the other two (or their three in one parties) as far as i could throw 'em, grown in the same tank in the image of the great blair.

As the knife cuts ever deeper over the next few years, millions will wonder how they were duped by another yet smooth salesman, never mind they can always elect the red head of the monster next time, same difference.

I don't listen to him or the other two, they and their politicians truth is of no interest to me.
 Call me Dave Cameron - madf
Well I try to take an intelligent interest in politics.

Politicians of course get away with what they do/don't do/day because a lot of people take no interest..a vicious circle..
 Call me Dave Cameron - MD
I had high hopes for these two, but as I said in another post, I believe that this Country is beyond economical repair regardless of which puppet/muppet is in office. Sad really. Empire no more.

Martin.
 Call me Dave Cameron - BobbyG
I would like to see a prime minister who is not wealthy and who depends on his earnings to live and who is performance managed the same as any other employee and faces the same consequences as any other employee if they fail to deliver.

Cameron has so much money he doesn't need to work again.

And Clegg is no different to the woman who parade the Anderston area of Glasgow at night.
 Call me Dave Cameron - rtj70
Is it only me that thinks David Cameron looks like Woody from Toy Story?
 Call me Dave Cameron - BobbyG
Only you........, though if he put a hat on it might change.....

What do you think the soles of his shoes say????
 Call me Dave Cameron - rtj70
>> What do you think the soles of his shoes say????

Clegg?
Latest Forum Posts