Non-motoring > Keoghs Davies group Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 4

Keoghs Davies group - bathtub tom
I had a garden wall knocked down by a council vehicle a couple of years ago. I thought it was all done and dusted (apart from increased buildings insurance premium), but I've now been contacted by Keoghs. The Trustpilot reviews aren't very encouraging and I'm wondering if they're just ambulance chasers?
 Keoghs Davies group - smokie
Did they have specific details of your incident, in which case what were they offering to do?
 Keoghs Davies group - CGNorwich
Just ask them if is about the regrettable incident regarding the collision of your car and the bus queue. I think that will be the last you hear of them :-)
 Keoghs Davies group - bathtub tom
>> Did they have specific details of your incident, in which case what were they offering
>> to do?

They have a claim reference number that refers to the claim with the insurance company that dealt with it.
They refer to a couple of emails, allegedly, sent to me on certain dates, I've no record of, despite keeping all the details.
There's pages of terms and conditions I haven't waded through yet, that made me suspicious. I guess I'll just have to plough through them.
 Keoghs Davies group - smokie
What are they offering/what might you be expecting from them?

Sounds like something I'd steer well clear of. Be careful, there are some real sharks out there, and very believable!!

(SWMBO put me onto a morning TV show about scams - www.imdb.com/title/tt19359688/ - and I can see how easily someone may be caught by them)
Latest Forum Posts