Non-motoring > Charles Bronson. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 7

Charles Bronson. - Zero
Britains most notorious prisoner - Is agitating for parole

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-64861518

Not sure he is going about the right way to sway a parole jury......
 Charles Bronson. - Bromptonaut
I cannot see the Parole Board passing him given what's been said by those who are responsible for him in gaol.

If they did then I think Raab would throw another hissy fit and act to keep him inside.
 Charles Bronson. - tyrednemotional
...by all accounts Raab isn't that safe to be on the outside either.... ;-)
 Charles Bronson. - Zero
Would be interesting to have him locked up with Bronson. Kind of a test to see if he is safe. (I would probably fail if I was locked up with Boris)
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 6 Mar 23 at 16:33
 Charles Bronson. - R.P.
Excellent series on BBC at the moment "Parole" an interesting documentary on the Parole board's work
 Charles Bronson. - tyrednemotional
...not an easy job. My cousin's husband was the chair of the Parole Board that (was forced to) resign after the Worboys affair (into which he had no direct input)

He's a bit of an interesting character, who went up a lot in my estimation after the way he handled things, and himself, not least the way he stood up for his staff.

www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/28/parole-board-chair-sacrificial-lamb-nick-hardwick

That's how to resign with dignity!
 Charles Bronson. - VxFan
Parole rejected.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-65112410
 Charles Bronson. - Duncan
Quite a lot of people getting very agitated on The Nick Ferrari phone in programme this morning, because Ferrari didn't agree with them that he should get parole.
Latest Forum Posts