Non-motoring > Cannabis farms Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 6

Cannabis farms - bathtub tom
These are being found all over my borough recently, however a new development has come to light:

Our Operation team carried out a warrant this week and discovered a cannabis farm containing plants worth up to £175,000.
This was a sophisticated operation. The property’s pathway had been dug up and the mains electricity had been connected directly inside the address via an extension cable.
 Cannabis farms - CGNorwich
If you can grow tomatoes you can grow cannabis.

www.royalqueenseeds.com/content/40-building-your-own-grow-room
 Cannabis farms - Bromptonaut
>> If you can grow tomatoes you can grow cannabis.
>>
>> www.royalqueenseeds.com/content/40-building-your-own-grow-room

Or, in the present situation, if you can grow cannabis might it me more profitable to grow tomatoes?
 Cannabis farms - CGNorwich
True in England I guess. Am on La Palma in the Canaries at the moment and no shortage of anything other than English tourists.
 Cannabis farms - Boxsterboy
>> True in England I guess. Am on La Palma in the Canaries at the moment
>> and no shortage of anything other than English tourists.
>>

Sounds idyllic!
 Cannabis farms - Runfer D'Hills
I’ve always found it puzzling how much time effort and money people are prepared to devote to mind altering drugs. Whether it be legal or otherwise.
I’ve never been tempted to sample any of them, despite having had ample and regular opportunities to do so in the industry I’ve always worked in.
Even with alcohol, I don’t mind an occasional drink, but never more than a couple at a time and then only rarely.
I don’t find any drug that impairs me to be an attractive proposition. That’s not to say I don’t enjoy a “rush” or a means of escape from the mundanities of life but I’ve always preferred to get those from activities and exercise rather than ingesting chemicals.
 Cannabis farms - sooty123

I guess we're all wired up differently, some people get a strong reaction and then crave that reaction again and again. Some don't, I would think nurture/upbringing has quite a bit to do with it as well.
Latest Forum Posts