Non-motoring > John Lewis Partnership card Miscellaneous
Thread Author: legacylad Replies: 3

John Lewis Partnership card - legacylad
New provider from 31 October, so my JL credit card will cease to work. Unfortunately I don5 se3m able to log on to the JL site where I can apply for a replacement card from the new provider...I also have a Santander credit card, but mostly used JL for the free vouchers.

It’s useful for me to have two credit cards, as a 4 figure euro sum is always blocked when I hire a car in Spain...good to have a back up.

anyone else had this problem, or have moved to another card provider with better benefits...I always pay off my card in full each month..don’t actually spend a lot on it in reality. Still use cash for my limited food shopping and not so limited pub liquid purchases.

TIA

John Lewis Partnership card - Robbie34
I applied when I got an email from Johgn Lewis. Had to jump through a few hoops because of secuirity, but completed application in the end and was accepted almost right away.
My card arrived about a week later.
Online security is a nightmare on a number of financial web sites. They log you off after two minutes of no activity and they insist on sending a code via sms. Unfortunately, the message doesn't arrive within two minutes so you are logged out.
 John Lewis Partnership card - CGNorwich
www.johnlewisfinance.com/credit-cards.html

Works for me.
 John Lewis Partnership card - R.P.
I have a tried and tested Tesco Card. Handy to travel with. Elected a low credit level. Ideal when travelling with excellent Club Card discounts in the store and with the points.
Latest Forum Posts