Non-motoring > Weather Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 8

Weather - Zero
Godamn this weather is weird. Just been out walking the dawgs in 20c of sun at 10:30am on a late October day!
 Weather - Zero
Its nice, but the drawback is I have drunk wasps still around feeding on my grape vine
 Weather - Fullchat
Wet, grey and mist up t'North. Although the sun appears to be now trying to break through. :)
 Weather - smokie
Sun also just breaking through here in Portugal :-) Mostly warm even when it doesn't but have had some rain in the weeks I've been here.
 Weather - legacylad
Several cool days, with occasional heavy rain 5>10 October on C Blanca. Since then it’s been pretty much walk to wall sun, temps pushing 30C and 24C sea temp. Higher than normal.
Very hot mountain walking/limping. Thank goodness for pain killers !
 Weather - Zero
Sunshine and 24-26 forecast for me at Torrevieja next week.
 Weather - legacylad
It’s cooling down after tomorrow. I hope.
As usual
I’m renting in Moraira until 9/11. Early morning gym then swim pre brekkie on my non walking days.
Unfortunately you’re a bit far south to participate with the Costa Blanca Mountain Walkers group who cater for a full range of walking abilities twice a week. Denia to Villajoyosa and inland is the primary ( multi national) catchment area
Enjoy
Last edited by: legacylad on Thu 27 Oct 22 at 16:32
 Weather - Zero

>> Unfortunately you’re a bit far south to participate with the Costa Blanca Mountain Walkers group

Damn, mortified, I'll have to confine myself to the Cerveza, Paella & Tapas strollers group.
 Weather - legacylad
Ha
We always, without fail, go to a bar post walk. Cerveza and free tapas. We have our favourite bars in different areas…one in particular serves a fantastic ‘Tarte de Santiago’….Spanish almond cake.
Washed down with Estrella Galicia.
Latest Forum Posts