Non-motoring > 2022 Flu Jabs Miscellaneous
Thread Author: smokie Replies: 2

2022 Flu Jabs - smokie
At least two of our local Boots branches have opened online bookings for flu jabs.

The jungle drums are beating out the news and word is travelling fast - earliest date we could get was 17 Sept.

Struggled a bit to get one last year as we were late to the game.
Last edited by: smokie on Wed 13 Jul 22 at 14:46
 2022 Flu Jabs - Stuartli
My (brilliant) surgery arranges annually, in company with some other surgeries, for flu jabs to be administered at a local church hall by a team of nurses and volunteers around early September.

It's done on an alphabetical basis surnames wise with time slots, thus ensuring speedy admission and the provision of the flu vaccines jabs.

There are also time periods for those unable to get a jab at allocated sessions due to work commitments etc.

The church hall has also been one of the town's local Covid vaccination centres on both an appointment and walk-in basis for nearly two years now.

With ample parking and in close vicinity to a major bus route, it's been a huge success over a number of years now.
 2022 Flu Jabs - Dave_
>> earliest date we could get was 17 Sept

I did some agency work in September a couple of years ago for Alliance Healthcare; I'm pretty sure the flu vaccines aren't scheduled to be delivered until pharmacies before the middle of the month. I know all my pharmacy customers were asking regularly when they were due to arrive, and we had a deluge of them for every branch midway through the third week. I wouldn't worry that you're missing the boat until the public awareness campaign starts.
Latest Forum Posts