Non-motoring > Con trails Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 7

Con trails - bathtub tom
Just noticed there must be at least a dozen of them looking South. Remember the start of the pandemic when there wasn't one to be seen?
 Con trails - Ambo
The sky is quite busy these days with traffic from Bournemouth Hurn airport and aimed south west.
 Con trails - Manatee
>> Just noticed there must be at least a dozen of them looking South. Remember the
>> start of the pandemic when there wasn't one to be seen?

Part of Operation Save Big Dog. Atomized Prozac.
 Con trails - Zero
Russian Bears
 Con trails - Stuartli
Flightradar24 shows that many of the aircraft passing over my area of the North West are passenger and cargo carriers travelling to/from the Continent to the States.

Fascinating to see just how many aircraft are in the skies at any one time - also watching live aircraft landings and take offs from a choice of airports all over the world on YouTube.
 Con trails - smokie
The one which tracks ships is also interesting. When you first open it ( www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:3.9/centery:35.3/zoom:2 ) you can see just how many are floating around.

When I was buying my car, the dealer was able to tell me which vessel it was on so I could track it. Exciting eh? :-)
 Con trails - Zero

>> When I was buying my car, the dealer was able to tell me which vessel
>> it was on so I could track it. Exciting eh? :-)

I tracked my car through the factory, onto and through DB railways to Cuxhaven, and then the ship to Southampton.

The dealer phoned to say "your car is due into the country" I told him it had arrived yesterday
 Con trails - Bobby
Ha ha can just imagine what your dealer said after he had hung up on you……
Latest Forum Posts