Non-motoring > Amazon Non-Delivery Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ambo Replies: 13

Amazon Non-Delivery - Ambo
A first, in my experience. I ordered a book from Amazon for delivery today. An email from them says "Parcel was left in letterbox". It wasn't. Does anyone know how to report this? There are numerous ways to raise issues with Amazon online but I can't find a heading for missing items.

Happy Christmas anyway.
A note says "2 orders in this shipment" and I got the other.
 Amazon Non-Delivery - Falkirk Bairn
At bottom of Amazon screen - Contact us - on-line - answered quickly when they mucked up a few weeks back.
 Amazon Non-Delivery - smokie
Need to ask the obvious - are you sure the "parcel delivered" message didn't relate to the one you have, and the other one hasn't yet been delivered? (Are they both showing as delivered in Orders). Conceivable that the deliverer didn't realise there were two for you and drove off with one, and may come back... so check outside your door later.

Otherwise if you can find the online chat they are very good and usually pretty quick.

Better than most on the phone too.

I went into Orders, scrolled right to the bottom of the screen and in the bottom right (Let Us Help you) area click Customer Service. On the next screen, Contact Us is bottom right too. You can choose to Chat or you can click for them to call you (under the Start Chatting Now button).
Last edited by: smokie on Sun 19 Dec 21 at 17:27
 Amazon Non-Delivery - Robin O'Reliant
Some delivery drivers are being a bit naughty at the moment. Where they have a local business they use as a customer collection point they are taking the packages straight there claiming they got no answer at the delivery address. The first the customer (Who has been in all day) knows about this is when they receive a text "Sorry we missed you" on their phone.

I do know this for fact as I work at one such hub and the drivers admit to it, saying they are so busy with Christmas deliveries they'd be out half the night if they called at every home on the list. Customers come in fuming when they collect.
Last edited by: Robin O'Reliant on Sun 19 Dec 21 at 18:49
 Amazon Non-Delivery - Zero
I recently ordered a camera filter kit - two filters. 1 kit.

You would think a kit would be one order, but no two items arrived two days apart.
 Amazon Non-Delivery - Crankcase
>> I recently ordered a camera filter kit - two filters.

Camera filters? I'm remembering those big square coloured plastic things in a bracket you shoved in front of your lens in a screw on bracket. I had a whole bunch of those with my Olympus OM10, which is still in the loft.

I guess that isn't what you mean?

My humble apologies to Amazon and the above posers. Both items were in the same pack...
 Amazon Non-Delivery - tyrednemotional
>> .... and the above posers...

...correct on at least some counts...
 Amazon Non-Delivery - VxFan
>> and the above posers.

lol

>> I guess that isn't what you mean?

Almost - Round screw on things in front of the lens.
 Amazon Non-Delivery - tyrednemotional
>>
...Round screw on things in front of the lens.
>>
....designed to compensate for the round, screw-up thing behind the lens....
>> >>
>> ...Round screw on things in front of the lens.
>> >>
>> ....designed to compensate for the round, screw-up thing behind the lens....

I blame the consultant from Chile, had to have him dismissed
 Amazon Non-Delivery - Ted

We ordered 2 items from JD sports on 6/12. One resulted in an email from Herpes saying they'd tried to deliver but we weren't in. We were ! Came the following day.

Just had an email re the second one...same message only there were more of us in ! Probubbly come tomoz. Slack outfit !

Ted
Latest Forum Posts