Non-motoring > Janssen. Car Deals
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 17

Janssen. - No FM2R
Has anybody heard or seen anything about the Janssen vaccine being available in the UK?
 Janssen. - Falkirk Bairn
UK authorized currently
• Moderna vaccine
• Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine
• Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine

Janssen possible 2022
 Janssen. - No FM2R
>> UK authorized currently
>> • Moderna vaccine
>> • Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine
>> • Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine
>>
>> Janssen possible 2022

It was approved in June.
 Janssen. - Zero
www.gov.uk/government/news/janssen-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-authorised-by-uk-medicines-regulator

Its approved - Its available and you can request it privately (and pay of course)
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 4 Oct 21 at 14:03
 Janssen. - Runfer D'Hills
Also it protects you from an irrational desire to buy old British sports cars...
 Janssen. - No FM2R
>> you can request it privately (and pay of course)

How might I go about that, Zero?
 Janssen. - No FM2R
>> Its available and you can request it privately

I don't think you can.
 Janssen. - Zero
You pick your private clinic of choice, you explain your situation, and you book an appointment
 Janssen. - Zero
I assume it's a booster you are after?
 Janssen. - No FM2R
I just want the Janssen jab to become recognised on the NHS system. I am vaccinated (sinovac) and boosted (AZ) but the UK recognises very few international vaccinations.

Private clinics do not appear to have the Janssen jab. Are you aware of one that does?
 Janssen. - sooty123
>> I just want the Janssen jab to become recognised on the NHS system.

To be straight forward, I think you'll have a job on, nhs England and nhs Scotland hasn't until recently recognised each others jabs. Students for example, having one jab in England and the other in Scotland. There are other examples.

Sorry i know that's not helpful, but just to give you an idea of what a faff it could be.
 Janssen. - Rudedog
Also currently your booster jab details won't show on the NHS app as it's not needed to generate the Covid pass (that's what we've been told), I had my booster several weeks ago and it's still not showing, apparently your info is on the central NHS database just not on the app.

Janssen. - No FM2R
If I can get the Janssen then it will show as my first / only jab not a booster because of the UK's approach to foreign vaccinations.
 Janssen. - Zero
>> I just want the Janssen jab to become recognised on the NHS system.

Ah different question. If you have Jansen privately, it won't appear on the NHS app.
 Janssen. - No FM2R
As far as I can tell you *cannot* have the jab privately.
 Janssen. - MD
More importantly, we clearly missed our 'Pint' :-(
 Janssen. - No FM2R
Not yet, matey boy, not yet.
 Janssen. - MD
I'll get me shoes................
Latest Forum Posts