Non-motoring > Weird Amazon/Ebay experience Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 8

Weird Amazon/Ebay experience - Zero

Order something on Ebay on Saturday, with a delivery date (by post for this Tuesday.

The item arrived in a Amazon box, by an Amazon courier yesterday.

No mention of amazon on the ebay item, and no mention of ebay on the amazon delivery.
 Weird Amazon/Ebay experience - sherlock47
I have had the same thing happen - it was something simple - possibly print cartridges I think.
 Weird Amazon/Ebay experience - tyrednemotional
>>
>> The item arrived in a Amazon box, by an Amazon courier yesterday.
>>

....dispatched as a "gift from.....".

I've had it happened a couple of times. Someone is "scalping" a cheaper (prime) price on Amazon than they've advertised on eBay, and pocketing the difference.

Doesn't have to be much if you make a full-time job of it.
 Weird Amazon/Ebay experience - No FM2R
>>I've had it happened a couple of times. Someone is "scalping" a cheaper (prime) price on Amazon than they've advertised on eBay, and pocketing the difference.

Very common here. And much easier because of the low expectations as far as delivery times are concerned.
Hmm - £1.99.

Weird Amazon/Ebay experience - R.P.
But a hundred 1.99s ?
only if i can get an automated tool
 Weird Amazon/Ebay experience - Rudedog
Not uncommon if you buy from Ebay a lot, it's a very pleasant surprise when I've ordered on a Sunday night with a delivery date displayed of the end of the week only for the item to arrive the very next morning via Amazon!

Amazing, not sure how they do it?
 Weird Amazon/Ebay experience - T junction
FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon)
www.bigcommerce.co.uk/blog/amazon-fba/#the-evolution-of-fba
Probably covered by:
"Omnichannel Fulfillment: Not only does FBA allow you to sell to targeted customers through the Amazon platform, but you will also have access to new multi-channel fulfillment solutions. The MCF service (or Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment) allows you to sell your products on various platforms and channels (such as BigCommerce and eBay) while still having Amazon fulfill them."
Latest Forum Posts