Non-motoring > Live Music at last. Legal Questions
Thread Author: helicopter Replies: 6

Live Music at last. - helicopter
Just booked up to see Ben Waters next month in Farnham Maltings , first live music gig for me in UK for well over a year.
Ben officially retired November 2019 but it seems he cannot keep away from live performance.Can't wait...

Anybody else looking forward to get back to live music and who are you going to see?
 Live Music at last. - R.P.
We're the same - we have two performances lined up. Big first world problem I guess, but we can't wait either.
 Live Music at last. - Zero
I have a credit note for Ronnie Scotts for a gig I booked that got locked down, Incognito

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHorhdoxGO4

Tho if someone else good comes on firs I'll use it for that.
 Live Music at last. - smokie
Can't wait. Booked for a blues weekend at end of Aug but just looking at Ben's site there is a weekend in Aug which looks interesting. Also I may get a ticket for the evening with Axel Zwingenburger.
 Live Music at last. - Runfer D'Hills
The introduction of compulsory social distancing was a godsend to me. I've always hated crowds, and deeply dislike being in close proximity with, or being touched or bumped into by people I don't know.

Having everyone staying at least a metre away from me has been perfect for my particular OCD.

The thought of being at a festival/gig or other venue surrounded by a load of people "in my space" would give me palpitations.

The fashion industry has long been very kissy huggy and not feeling obliged to regularly get into a clinch with some sweaty old trouts smothered in too much perfume and who insist on clutching onto me while calling me "dahling" has been just perfect.

I shall miss it.

;-)
 Live Music at last. - smokie
"get into a clinch with some sweaty old trouts smothered in too much perfume and who insist on clutching onto me while calling me "dahling" has been just perfect."

Do the women do that too? ;-)

I just booked a ticket for Ben Waters etc at the Tivoli Wimborne for 17 Sept. Saves me going to Holland for a boogie weekend, which I was considering a few years back.
 Live Music at last. - legacylad
Tomorrow night, 27/05, two females I know are going to the Symphonic Ibiza Pop Up at Gisburne Park. I’d never heard of it either.
They’re both party animals who do a week in Ibiza every year...won’t mention their ages, but it will get very messy. And they won’t be fit for work on Friday. Or Saturday.
Last edited by: legacylad on Wed 26 May 21 at 23:03
Latest Forum Posts