Non-motoring > The Good Beer Guide 2021 Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 7

The Good Beer Guide 2021 - Duncan
The Good Beer Guide 2021 has been published. Wetherspoons have 242 pubs listed in The Good Beer Guide 2021.

www.jdwetherspoon.com/drink/good-beer-guide-2021

Well kept beer and good food, all at affordable prices! What more could anyone want coming out of a pandemic?

Wetherspoons take cash, card or you can pay by app! Why not download the app now? You know it makes sense.

www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/order-and-pay-app
 The Good Beer Guide 2021 - Zero
>> The Good Beer Guide 2021 has been published. Wetherspoons have 242 pubs
none of them near you........
 The Good Beer Guide 2021 - Duncan
>> none of them near you........
>>

Surbiton? Kingston? Epsom? Leatherhead?

I could even journey to Staines.......
 The Good Beer Guide 2021 - tyrednemotional
...you are Tim Martin, and I claim my five pounds.....
 The Good Beer Guide 2021 - legacylad
CAMRA membership ( currently £26.50) includes £30 of vouchers, which can be used at Spoons.

One of my local pubs gives 20p off a pint, so we normally pay £3.20/3.30. My other regular watering hole doesn’t offer CAMRA discount, but at £3.40 pint I’m not going to argue. And you get free ‘tapas’ some evenings...pork pie and home made chutneys.
 The Good Beer Guide 2021 - bathtub tom
>> food at cheap prices!

I'm not knocking it. Usually a good selection of well kept draught ales, although the kegs and lagers seem to be proliferating.
 The Good Beer Guide 2021 - Bromptonaut
>> although the kegs and lagers seem to be proliferating.

Probably inevitable until sales normalise and supply chains catch up. Village pub was keg only just before lockdown as sales etc meant the work in keeping proper draught stuff going wasn't practical.
 The Good Beer Guide 2021 - legacylad
This week our regular Wednesday soirée takes us to York. Train via Leeds, half a dozen pubs & beer gardens should the weather be clement.
Not sure if we’ll be visiting a Spoons, but pre planning is the order of the day to devise a route round our favourite light refreshment establishments, ensuring in advance that they are open.
Can’t be wasting valuable drinking time.
Last edited by: legacylad on Mon 24 May 21 at 11:15
Latest Forum Posts