Non-motoring > Alexei Navalny Computing Issues
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 4

Alexei Navalny - No FM2R
Amnesty strips Alexei Navalny of 'prisoner of conscience' status

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56181084

Essentially Navalny is somewhat of a media cause celebre because the whole "bad Russia poisons angelic protester" story suits their audience. I did notice the tabloids and their lemmings struggle a little bit because the angel Navalny was saved by the nasty Germans, but they seem to have got past that one.

Now it turns out that Navalny has made racist videos in the past. Something else that the media and it's lemmings have been known to get very excited about.

So there's kind of two points really;

1) How will the media and their minions sort out the clash of scandals?

2) And more seriously for the grown ups, should past racist behaviour be an excuse for ignoring current state torture/mistreatment?

Because Navalny *is* a prisoner of conscience, at least in this matter at this time, and has not been found guilty of any crime related to racism.

I think we're seeing the Russian propaganda machine in full enthusiastic flow, and I doubt our tabloids can cope.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Wed 24 Feb 21 at 18:40
 Alexei Navalny - Zero
Well its easy really. He is a political prisoner who the ruling despot tried to kill. BUT He is a Russian politician which makes him a racist and as bent as a 9 bob note

the thing to come out of all this is how useless Russian Nerve agents are.
 Alexei Navalny - Netsur
>> Well its easy really. He is a political prisoner who the ruling despot tried to
>> kill. BUT He is a Russian politician which makes him a racist and as bent
>> as a 9 bob note
>>
>>
>> the thing to come out of all this is how useless Russian Nerve agents are.
>>
>>

Except one person is dead in the UK and a policeman has retired due to ill heath.
 Alexei Navalny - Zero
Given the number affected, its not a good hit rate for a murder weapon.
 Alexei Navalny - sooty123
Oh I don't know about that, they weren't aiming for mass murder.
Latest Forum Posts