Non-motoring > propane heating Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bellboy Replies: 7

propane heating - Bellboy
I use a 47kg bottle of propane at work to keep the cold off,im currently paying £42.13 for this bottle if i collect myself can anyone beat this figure?
I was quoted up to £58 if it was delivered
Was paying £32 2 years ago
 propane heating - L'escargot
>> I was quoted up to £58 if it was delivered

That's what our supplier would charge. The price of propane seems to hardly vary from one supplier to another. You could always try googling for propane but I don't think you'll find anywhere appreciably cheaper ~ well, I couldn't anyway.
Last edited by: L'escargot on Sat 6 Mar 10 at 10:50
 propane heating - Iffy
Use the same bottles for the static in leafy North Yorkshire.

Site charges £44, which I think is reasonable.

Some sites try to rip you off, although I believe the amount they can charge for electricity is regulated.

Proper frost here this morning - minus six degrees C.
 propane heating - Bellboy
still frosty here
im just off for a drive to scarborough and fish and chip tea at the cafe near the closed woolworths
should i wear a bow tie in case any other members want to recognise me
 propane heating - Runfer D'Hills
Just get an "I am 4" badge !
 propane heating - Iffy
...Im just off for a drive to scarborough and fish and chip tea at the cafe near the closed woolworths...

I know it's cold, but I'd be looking to follow that up with an ice cream from that large. milk bar place on the front that does dozens of favours - assuming it's open.
 propane heating - Bromptonaut
>> I know it's cold but I'd be looking to follow that up with an ice
>> cream from that large. milk bar place on the front that does dozens of favours
>> - assuming it's open.

Jaconelli's??
 propane heating - Iffy
...Jaconelli's?...

Quite possibly, the place certainly has an Italian-sounding name.

I'm particularly partial to the multi-flavour soft ice cream that comes out of the dispenser with stripes, rather like toothpaste from a tube.
Latest Forum Posts