Non-motoring > Amazon price display Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 1

Amazon price display - Crankcase
On another thread, Zero posted this Amazon link.

www.amazon.co.uk/Hyco-TH02B-Sahara-Tubular-Heater/dp/B07NHY5W4T

On my browser (MS latest Edge) Amazon often shows no prices anymore, including on that page. You have to click "available from these sellers" to get the actual price. Similarly, even just a search for anything on the Amazon home page doesn't show prices for everything in the list returned, only some. At first I thought they were showing me items that had no price because they were unavailable, but if you bother to click them and choose "available from these sellers" you do get a price.

I wonder if they only show prices for items that Amazon themselves sell or something? Which seems naughty, and also I'm sure it never used to do that.

Anyone else see that behaviour?
 Amazon price display - Bromptonaut
>> Anyone else see that behaviour?

I've had similar too. It also seems very difficult to get it to filter effectively.

I'm mulling over a replacement mobile. Ideally I want something smaller than is now the fashion. But trying to filter for that plus available on Prime and I'm getting a mish mash of results, many without prices and outwith the size/manufacturer parameters I want to filter for.
Latest Forum Posts