Non-motoring > Food complaint Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 5

Food complaint - Zero
Thats vicky polard type down the little chef had better watch out next time she palms me off with cold food.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11274481
 Food complaint - Kevin
A trailer park in rural Kentucky?!!

Even my Camaro would be considered the pinnacle of culture there!

Kevin...
 Food complaint - Iffy
...A trailer park in rural Kentucky?!...

My static would fit right in, but I wouldn't, far too posh.

On second thoughts, I might rub along OK, if all Americans think like Zero says they do in the other thread.

Food complaint - Bellboy
how does the 7 year old manage in life now knowing what her father did
 Food complaint - Armel Coussine
>> how does the 7 year old manage in life now knowing what her father did

Thoughtful and humane as so often bb. A question easy enough to answer in words, probably impossible to answer effectively in deeds - an aspect of the human tragedy. The essential element is the child's adult entourage. Does it consist of people able to be truthful, clear and tactful all at once, or in fluid and rapid succession? Does it consist of psychologically well-balanced and intelligent individuals?

Children are themselves very adaptable and realistic. If treated even half right they can often cope with difficulties. Having a psychoanalyst for a parent isn't always a barrel of laughs, and having a hard-drinking labourer with a good heart quite often is.
 Food complaint - Zero
>> On second thoughts, I might rub along OK, if all Americans think like Zero says
>> they do in the other thread.

In truth they dont all of course, like we dont, but there is enough to be worrying.
Latest Forum Posts