Non-motoring > Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 6

Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom - bathtub tom
Watched this tonight and it had to be one of the best programmes I've seen in a long time.

The look on some of the children's faces when the Daleks, Cybermen and others came out was brilliant. I also noticed an adult or two dabbing a hanky to the corner of their eye.
 Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom - Badwolf
I saw this too, and I agree that the looks on some of the childrens' faces was priceless. Oh, to be so innocent again!

I know what you mean about the 'hanky-dabbing' too. For some unknown reason, I find watching a full orchestra perform the Doctor Who theme music to be quite moving. Odd fellow, aren't I? :-)

I'd love to take my younger daughter to the 'Doctor Who: Live!' concert in Manchester next month but unfortunately I just can't afford it at the moment...
 Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom - BiggerBadderDave
"I just can't afford it at the moment..."

Let us know your bank details and we'll all chip in 50p...
 Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom - Badwolf
>> Let us know your bank details and we'll all chip in 50p...

Wow, that's really kind of you all. The sort code's 01-32-05 and the account number is 00016713.

Hang on, this isn't some sort of scam is it....? :-)
 Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom - Fursty Ferret
>> The sort code's 01-32-05 and the account number
>> is 00016713.
>>

Hang on, that's MY bank account... ;-)
 Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom - Tigger
Thanks for alerting me to the Dr Who Prom - just got around to watching it on iPlayer and loved it!
 Beeb 3 Doctor Who prom - smokie
Yeah, me too - neither Dr Who nor the Proms are usually my kind of thing but watched it last night (due solely to this thread) and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Latest Forum Posts