Non-motoring > Big Brother Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Cpt. Flack Replies: 3

Big Brother - Cpt. Flack

After 10 years it finally ends. A good thing?

I never watched the "normal" BB showings but avidly watched the celebrity versions. Maybe if they concentrated on those, they might get the viewing figures up. Otherwise I think it's good it has been chopped.
 Big Brother - MD
Along with Coronation chicken street, eastenders, holby scity, anything that shouts, anything with an American accent. etc etc etc. Ya get my drift.
 Big Brother - Robin O'Reliant
Never seen it.

Nor any of the "Talent" shows, nor any soaps since they changed from often amusing looks at neighbourhood life into a haven for serial killers, rapists, psycopaths and all the other strange freaks who inhabit them.

In fact, apart from news and sport I have more or less given up on TV, as has Mrs RR who mostly has it tuned to the Gold radio station on digital.

(Though I'll confess to a guilty fascination with Jeremy Kyle when I'm home in the mornings, finding out which of the seven brothers got their underage sister pregnant can be intriguing).
 Big Brother - -
Soaps, game shows, sport, lifestyle, sensationalist news/docu's, reality and 90% of the rest of the junk too especially anything to do with celebrities.

As for BB the day i find myself watching those nutters i'll order me box.

Funnily enough like RR we've not really watched anything for weeks and don't miss it either.
Latest Forum Posts