Non-motoring > Ads On This Site: Very Local Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 9

Ads On This Site: Very Local - zippy
I don't mind the adds, though I sometimes wonder how they choose ones to show as some just don't fit my demographic.

I have recently been seeing some for thigh high leather boots for ladies, I suppose its connected to a recent purchase of a reasonably pricey hand bag for Mrs Z. and a cookie was left somewhere.

Todays ad was for the local Toyota dealer about a mile away. Didn't think that they could track you that closely!?

Ads On This Site: Very Local - CGNorwich
They know where you live to a few yards.
 Ads On This Site: Very Local - Zero

>> I have recently been seeing some for thigh high leather boots for ladies, I suppose
>> its connected to a recent purchase of a reasonably pricey hand bag for Mrs Z.

why is it Mrs Z's have this penchant for handbags. Radley Kipling, Coach, Kors are names I am over familiar with and I shouldn't be,
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 10 Sep 18 at 14:25
 Ads On This Site: Very Local - commerdriver
>> Radley Kipling, Coach, Kors are
>> names I am over familiar with and I shouldn't be,
>>
Come come, flash BMW owners' wives have a status to maintain you know :-)
>> why is it Mrs Z's have this penchant for handbags. Radley Kipling, Coach, Kors are
>> names I am over familiar with and I shouldn't be,
>>

I am convinced my Mrs Z keeps Radley in business.

Ads On This Site: Very Local - Zero
>> >> why is it Mrs Z's have this penchant for handbags. Radley Kipling, Coach, Kors
>> are
>> >> names I am over familiar with and I shouldn't be,
>> >>
>>
>> I am convinced my Mrs Z keeps Radley in business.
>>
I got my own back.

Says I "come on, lets go to Radley"
Says She "great lets go""

We end up at Radley Station in Oxfordshire to see a magnificent A4 loco steam through on its way to the Cotswolds.

Cost me dear that one. Worth it tho.
 Ads On This Site: Very Local - Bromptonaut
>> I am convinced my Mrs Z keeps Radley in business.

I thought Mrs B's £85 Harris Tweed job was pricey but at least it's the only one she has.

Ads On This Site: Very Local - Pat
I don't have a handbag. I don't want one either.

Trousers or jeans with pockets will do for me thanks!

Pat
Radley...

About 18 months ago a large store was having a huge sale of Radley and I was very busy so didn't really have time to be selective so I chose 10 bags (handbags, small back packs etc). They cost about the price or 2 bags so quite a bargain.

I had, in my mind decided that Mrs Z would choose 2 or 3 and I could send the rest back.

Daughter turned up from Uni and bagged two and a backpack (so that's 3 then, no dad, that's two and a back pack*!) at the same time and I ended up sending none back. They all get used though.

Mrs Z doesn't like it when I call her Imelda though!

*Girl maths :-)
Last edited by: zippy on Mon 10 Sep 18 at 18:07
 Ads On This Site: Very Local - No FM2R
A wife and two daughters; I cross the road if I see the handbag shop before they do. Rarely successful though.
Latest Forum Posts