Non-motoring > missing person! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: devonite Replies: 9

missing person! - devonite
Haven't seen our ole mate Doggo on here for a while! - has he quarantined himself for some reason or just gorn astray? - hope he's alright!
 missing person! - Duncan
There be a few gorn missing boy! I blame this ere Brexit/Beano thing. A few more to come, don't doubt.

You mark my words!
 missing person! - sooty123
Gone not likely to return.
 missing person! - Cliff Pope
He always did seem rather touchy about things. Perhaps life at that level makes one always sensitive about being kicked or tripped over.
 missing person! - VxFan
A quick forum search would have found the answer to the OPs question.

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=25578&m=563854
 missing person! - Dog
>>Haven't seen our ole mate Doggo on here for a while! - has he quarantined himself for some reason or just gorn astray? - hope he's alright!

I'm well guvnor thanks. Bin busy outside doing much-needed jobs this glorious summer.

Here's something I had built by the chap who supplies my logs. I also restored all the wrought iron garden furniture using Iroko and sprayed it all with Hammerite.

www.flickr.com/photos/43576259@N04/44442102421/in/datetaken-public/

And, I bought my first DSLR + 18-55mm lens from these peops:

www.hdewcameras.co.uk/canon-eos-800d-body-6025-p.asp

Hope you are keeping well yourself?

missing person! - Duncan
>> Here's something I had built by the chap who supplies my logs. I also restored
>> all the wrought iron garden furniture using Iroko and sprayed it all with Hammerite.

>> Hope you are keeping well yourself?

Good stuff that Hammerite!

I am very well, thank you.
Ah! - Glad to hear your ok Doggo! - Some interesting pictures on there! - who's a bonny lad then?, no not that chap in the black n white, I'm thinking about that Muttley! is that the beaux thingy you got to replace Milo? Anyway hope you rejoin us sometime in the future! - all the best mate!
 missing person! - Dog
>> is that the beaux thingy you got to replace Milo?

The black one is Beau the Beauceron ... the ole woman calls 'im Bobo. The white one is Cody the 3.5 year old English Pointer. The Beauceron has been an absolute nightmare since he was a pup (v/high maintenance!!!) he was attacked by a GSD 2 weeks ago but the GSD learnt a hard lesson or 3 about Beaucerons!
Both bonny hounds! - Looks like you were camping and got hit by a hurricane ;-) but I bet there's a better explanation?
Latest Forum Posts