Non-motoring > Rickshaw Hire Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Pat Replies: 7

Rickshaw Hire - Pat
Does anyone know where I can beg/loan or as a last resort hire a rickshaw, golf buggy or a quad bike for a couple of days over the weekend of 22nd/23rd September?

It needs to be close to Stonham Barns in Suffolk and we promise to look after it!

Pat
Last edited by: Pat on Tue 14 Aug 18 at 14:04
 Rickshaw Hire - bathtub tom
I know of no golf buggies that are road legal.
What do you want one for?
 Rickshaw Hire - PeterS
My cousin in Suffolk suggested this lot... though I have no actual experience of them

www.suffolkrickshaws.co.uk
Last edited by: PeterS on Tue 14 Aug 18 at 22:49
 Rickshaw Hire - rtj70
>> a rickshaw, golf buggy or a quad bike

Not exactly comparable modes of transport. Hope you find something suitable. I see PeterS possibly has the answer.

Getting a golf buggy somewhere might be tricky unless there's one near where you need it already. What's the range of one of these when fully charged/fuelled? But top speed might be an issue :-)
Last edited by: rtj70 on Tue 14 Aug 18 at 23:26
 Rickshaw Hire - Pat
It's for a truck show so speed isn't an issue, neither is distance.

The ability to keep going for a couple of days, to carry a couple of people plus a small amount of equipment and to be decorated to look very silly!

The golf buggy we used last year was ideal but has finally expired which isn't surprising as we had to use a screwdriver to start it and to change from forward to reverse gear....but it was free of charge!

Thanks, Peter I will talk to them this morning and see what they can do.

Pat
 Rickshaw Hire - bathtub tom
There's Weatherley buggies, Bungay:

www.golfbuggyuk.com/
 Rickshaw Hire - Old Navy
Pat, do any of the drivers who service the farms in the area know a farmer they could borrow a quad bike and maybe a trailer from? Returning it washed and full of fuel might help. :-)
Last edited by: Old Navy on Wed 15 Aug 18 at 17:52
 Rickshaw Hire - Pat
We're looking into that ON, because Suffolk Rickshaws want £175 per day for one.

That's a lot of money for two half days, Sat 3pm to Sunday 3pm.

Pat
Latest Forum Posts