Non-motoring > Trump Miscellaneous
Thread Author: CGNorwich Replies: 20

Trump - CGNorwich
One of his latest tweets.

Reminiscent of a thank-you letter by a seven year old.

"Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!"

Trump - Pat
Do you use Twitter CG?

Pat
 Trump - CGNorwich
I have an acccount but seldom tweet anything.
 Trump - John Boy
The tweet reminds of a little girl when I was at primary school. She said 'I know how to start a letter - you say "I hope you are well and free from colds."' She said it with such certainty!
Last edited by: John Boy on Thu 2 Aug 18 at 18:57
 Trump - CGNorwich
Nice to know Donald has done his research.

"I have great respect for the U.K. United Kingdom. Great respect. People call it Britain. They call it Great Britain. They used to call it England, different parts."
 Trump - DP
I like to just block out the mildly terrifying facts of him being Commander-in-Chief of the world's mightiest military and biggest nuclear arsenal, and just laugh at him. With the possible exception of the Kims, and perhaps Berlusconi, no other world leader in my lifetime has been quite so ridiculous.
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 3 Aug 18 at 13:43
 Trump - No FM2R
I think we should thank our lucky stars he's laughable.

Imagine being that reckless and dangerous AND seeming credible. Now that would be very dangerous fore the world.
 Trump - henry k
My American friend , a retired psychiatric nurse says she had patients who were in a better condition than Trump.
His condition is classic and can be found in the standard reference manuals.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-45059231/president-trump-i-was-waiting-fifteen-minutes-for-the-queen

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-45058002
 Trump - CGNorwich
What's the diagnosis then Henry?
 Trump - No FM2R
Premature Congratulation.
 Trump - Manatee
The psychs all seem to think there is something wrong with him, but can't agree whether he is mad or bad.

www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/brainstorm/201701/shrinks-battle-over-diagnosing-donald-trump
 Trump - Zero
>> I like to just block out the mildly terrifying facts of him being Commander-in-Chief of
>> the world's mightiest military and biggest nuclear arsenal,

I think its relatively reassuring that the US military (fortunately at very senior levels) knows he is a complete dickwad, and he is likely to find they have changed the locks for his nuclear key.
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 4 Aug 18 at 20:47
 Trump - CGNorwich

>> I think its relatively reassuring that the US military (fortunately at very senior levels) knows
>> he is a complete dickwad, and he is likely to find they have changed the
>> locks for his nuclear key.
>>

Who told you that, a bloke down the pub or do you mingle with the higher ranks of the US military?
 Trump - Old Navy
For once I agree with Zero, there is more to a nuclear release than one person saying "Go for it".
 Trump - Bromptonaut
>> For once I agree with Zero, there is more to a nuclear release than one
>> person saying "Go for it".

Indeed. I've seen it reported that Nixon, while in his cups, ordered a nuclear strike on North Korea. The chiefs sat on it until he's sobered up.
 Trump - sooty123
There was a bbc article about this when he first came into office. Apparently it's quite a legal grey area, if the chiefs refused the order and in particular the two man rule.
 Trump - Driver
Wasn't it recently reported somewhere that the officer in charge of the nuclear a***nal said any orders had to be lawful under American and international law so a direct order from the Commander In Chief had to qualify under both those criteria.
Last edited by: Driver on Fri 3 Aug 18 at 18:21
 Trump - CGNorwich
Well of course there is but he is Supreme Commander and at the end of the day the fnal say ast whether to launch a nuclear strike is his. Remember he may have less than a minute to decide yes or no

His decision is irrevocable.

Sleep tight.
 Trump - CGNorwich
www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/
 Trump - smokie
Interesting article CGN, thanks.

The scary bit is where it says "The encoded and encrypted message is only about 150 characters long, about the length of a tweet"

Maybe that's what he's been practicing for.
 Trump - Zero
>> Interesting article CGN, thanks.
>>
>> The scary bit is where it says "The encoded and encrypted message is only about
>> 150 characters long, about the length of a tweet"
>>
>> Maybe that's what he's been practicing for.

He has no chance of launching a nuclear strike, the grammar and spelling has to pass grade school standard.
Latest Forum Posts