Non-motoring > See ya   [Read only] Miscellaneous
Thread Author: TheManWithNoName Replies: 3

See ya - TheManWithNoName
Had a few spare mins at lunch time so logged on and started reading the recently locked thread about the wedding.

That was enough for me.
I don't often post but the more I read stuff like this the more I realize I'm wasting my life reading the drivel some of you post on here, especially when that drivel becomes blatant name calling and just downright nasty comments.

Some of you will no doubt continue the fighting, name calling, snide comments and extreme thread drift and just generally carrying on like a bunch of five year olds fighting over the same toy.

Farewell, but I've had enough.

See ya - Stuartli
Sad to learn but I can fully emphasise with you...:-(
 See ya - CGNorwich
Only about twenty active posters and posts are only read by less than 100 I think. Perhaps we should call it a day.

See ya - smokie
What an odd thing to say!! As long as the servers are running there's no reason to not come here, if it's still giving pleasure. If it doesn't suit, attendance isn't mandatory! :-)

You may find other forums or Facebook/Twitter more active and with more membership if that's what you feel you need. And for motoring I presume the HJ site is still around, though how much busier than this it is I have no idea.

E.G. I also regularly read and occasionally contribute to one to do with electric vehicles, I intermittently watch a number of technical, motoring and financial ones and I moderate on a motor racing one. I've dipped in and out of others (in particular a local community one, which at times made this place at it's worst look like a Sunday school!!). I personally dislike social media but I "have a presence" on Facebook and Twitter but there's lots of people on there who will talk to you.

If there were a feeling that we should just shut up shop then I imagine Stephen would appreciate the savings from providing the server and support. I suppose if the footfall fell right off that would naturally come into play anyway.

But at the moment I think we can take it that not everyone feels the same as you, despite some grumblings. We are trying to take some action to address some of the issues.

I'm locking this thread as I can't see any future positive purpose to it.
Latest Forum Posts