Non-motoring > Moving House - Lost in Action Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 9

Moving House - Lost in Action - R.P.
We moved house on May 8 this year. We were packing since after Christmas last year, in fact the first things shifted were the Christmas decorations (into a relative's garage) over the months stuff was moved pretty systematically before M-Day. Irritatingly some things remain missing. Charger for my DSLR camera and a my little Anker Powerbank. Where the hell are they ?? The Powerbank is particularly annoying. First class bit of kit that was in regular use - found the adapter and leads...but not the bank...Grrrrr
 Moving House - Lost in Action - Dog
>> Where the hell are they ??

And where's me SAD light?? haven't seen it since we mooved 'ere 6.5 years ago. I'm a trifle sad about that.
 Moving House - Lost in Action - legacylad
Well go and stand under a street lamp. Just don’t do it in the less salubrious areas of Bradford wearing your kinky boots.
There are plenty of dogs doing similar activities
( according to my solicitor friend )
I'd rather do it here:

www.skylinewebcams.com/es/webcam/espana/canarias/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/playa-las-vistas.html

And howl did you know about my kinky boots??
 Moving House - Lost in Action - legacylad
Strangely enough, that’s only a few miles away. I’ve just had my morning swim, now off for a walk up Montana Roja before contemplating an early afternoon beer.
Windier than normal here so expecting a gratis volcanic cinder exfoliation

Nos vemos mas tarde..
>>Nos vemos mas tarde..

You young people certainly know how to live. I'll probably put another bar on the electric fire when I pick up my pension ;)

Good luck to ya though - you've worked hard for it and you're a long time dead, speaking of which I lost another brother (3rd one!) yesterday, he was getting on though .. 83!

Hasta luego.
 Moving House - Lost in Action - VxFan
>> And howl did you know about my kinky boots??

A little dog told him ;)
Anker powerbank eventually turned up. Fallen behind a tool chest in the garage, I then had two, my wife bought me a replacement as a Christmas gift - ideal. Took both to 'Nam - being in my suitcase meant than when that went missing for a week I was "powerless" insurance company ok'd a new one in principle when I phoned one, so bought a third ( at 2/3 the UK price - proper and pukka) - so when the suitcase turned up I have three. Never claimed on the insurance as everything in my case was intact and all the clothing I bought in Hanoi was fake and oddly I didn't get a receipt. Such is life.
 Moving House - Lost in Action - MD
"all the clothing" :-)
All the clothing MD, 3 North Face tee shirts, 2 North Face Trousers $36.00 - don't imagine the Insurance Company would wear that ( as I wouldn't normally)
Latest Forum Posts