Non-motoring > Anyone heard from Lud ? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 5

Anyone heard from Lud ? - R.P.
Been quiet for ever such a long time.

As it happens I was looking for a particular book last night and I came across a volume of short stories he sent me - the one about driverless cars he mentioned.

There is an editorial e-mail in the book for the publisher. Just wondered whether it was worth/right to enquire ?
 Anyone heard from Lud ? - No FM2R
The one time I inquired after his welfare when he was absent he was churlish in the extreme.

So I wouldn't bother. Either he's dead and thus doesn't care or he's fine and thus obviously doesn't care.
 Anyone heard from Lud ? - Runfer D'Hills
We used to exchange an odd email. But I've sent him a couple in the past year or so and not had a reply.
 Anyone heard from Lud ? - sooty123
I think pat used to keep in touch with him, perhaps best to wait till she sees this thread?
 Anyone heard from Lud ? - Ted

I have him as a Facebook friend but I've never seen him post on it Some others on here are FFs as well.
 Anyone heard from Lud ? - Pat
I was quite worried about him as he hadn't replied to my emails for a while some time ago and there was a thread on here about his absence.

He popped up with a post then, so he was watching the forum and reading emails, I think.

He hasn't posted again since so I think for me, it's just best to let it lie and respect his wishes.

I miss him though.

Pat
Latest Forum Posts