Non-motoring > Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles Miscellaneous
Thread Author: henry k Replies: 9

Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-41467099

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41466140

it is a miracle I have survived so far :-)
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - Zero
>www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41466140

I have followed this with mounting despair and growing anger. What a bunch of stupid, pathetic spineless thoughtless people the general British public are.
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - CGNorwich
Must have been scary.

The police said the passengers self evacuated.
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - Ambo
>>The police said the passengers self evacuated.

Yes, but what?
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - Boxsterboy
>> Must have been scary.
>>

I don't know about scary, but it was blooming annoying being stuck in the train behind which couldn't move because the power was turned off. I would know - I was there!
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - Haywain
"www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-41467099"

Calling all snowflakes ....... calling all snowflakes ........ this is an urgent health-scare from the BBC. Certain bacteria have been discovered in bags that have carried foodstuffs; this is thought to be due to Brexit.

How did we survive before the introduction of plaggy bags???
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - No FM2R
S'funny this running away lark.

Many years ago I got caught in the middle of a gunfight between rival guns - its difficult to know but it was 20 or 30 people shooting at each other.

Its very difficult to remain sensible and do sensible things when you're that scared. For example, at the time I thought being under a table was going to make some difference! (it was a horrible dose of reality finding out that John McClane and I had so little in common).

So its not the running away which bothers me, its why they were that scared in the first place. It was hardly a clear, obvious or even likely danger.

Has the media really whipped up that level of fearful paranoia?
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - bathtub tom
There's a woman in my town who wanders around the centre, usually dressed in a red robe, screeching something from a script.
Haven't a clue what she's saying, but I suspect it's some religious text. Don't see folk running away from her.
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - R.P.
We're doomed - it's predicted in the Bible anyway. Not that I want to scare anyone...come back !
 Are we all doomed ? Bags and bibles - Mike Hannon
It must have been pretty scary if it made people look up from their mobile phones.
Latest Forum Posts