Non-motoring > Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer Miscellaneous
Thread Author: henry k Replies: 11

Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - henry k
Well it is £100 but half price.

My old S/H Wickes one gave up the ghost and I must have one for my drive and patio.
I noticed this one in a Tesco store but also available online.
Not sure of delivery charges or if possible to pick up at your local store.
Not cheap cheap but seems a good buy and it is on wheels.
It is a clearance item so if you want one then best hurry.

direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-6108.aspx

Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - Stuartli
I seem to remember our local Tesco Extra offering a Karcher pressure washer at £49.99 last week - I thought it was cheap for the marque at the time.
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - Tooslow
tinyurl.com/2dzv43j

Halfords are having one of their regular "half price" dos on pressure washers but I see your listing includes the patio cleaner.

JH
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - Iffy
There's a £100 Karcher including the patio cleaner here:

tiny.cc/ttvoq

Last edited by: ifithelps on Wed 18 Aug 10 at 09:51
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - BiggerBadderDave
I use a £5 yard brush and hose pipe
You have a small patio. Or you're knackered when you're done.

JH
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - BiggerBadderDave
"You have a small patio. Or you're knackered when you're done."

Ten metres by five. The trick is shiny tiles. Cleaning the candle wax off from late-night BBQs is the real pig.
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - NortonES2
How about a refurb Karcher? I just had a look out of curiousity: www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/
They don't look to be any cheaper than Henry has found for a new one. The comparable £99.99 model has an extra 100w but that's it. I think he's found a winner with that one.

JH
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - Stuartli
>>Not sure of delivery charges or if possible to pick up at your local store. >>

This service is available at my local Tesco Extra, but see:

tinyurl.com/2c3kyck
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - rtj70
A normal size Tesco near us with a Tesco Direct instore desk allows you to get deliveries to store for free. That pressure washer for £99 is probably good value.
 Off to buy a replacement bargain pressure washer - henry k
I collected one from my nearest Tesco and have now given it a test run as there was only one other one left on the shelf.
Easy to assemble. It seems to work well. It has a holster for the lance handle and a pair of clips for the two lances. It is so much lighter than my old one. it is easy to carry even though it has wheels.
It has a little tube with a filter on the end that pulls out and is placed in a jar of detergent if a bubble wash is required. It has a a car wash brush to add to my genuine" Flexy" brush that is still going strong after 40+ years and a collection of Gardena brushes. Pity I rarely was my car :-(

Two things I do not like.
A little plastic clip to retain the H/P hose that really means the hose is attached for life.
There is no clip/storage for the tube that fits between the handle and the lances. Most odd as in regular use you finish with it all on the trolley except this one lump.

IMO a good buy.
Latest Forum Posts