Non-motoring > 5 Murdered after employee goes postal Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 10

5 Murdered after employee goes postal - zippy
Nut cases everywhere it seems...

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40162989

When is Trump going to ban employees travelling to the States?
 5 Murdered after employee goes postal - Dutchie
That is why Trump should mind his own business when he made comments about the London mayor.

In the States shootings and killings is a regular occurrence Trump should concentrate on that.
 5 Murdered after employee goes postal - CGNorwich
I would go along with David Lammy's message to Trump:

Mr Lammy wrote: "You are truly beneath contempt. You are just a troll. Show some bottle please PM. Cancel the state visit and tell Trump where to get off.

"You demean your office by misquoting and smearing the Mayor of a city that has just been attacked and is also the capital of your close ally.

"You besmirch the presidency, you taint previous Presidents with your behaviour & you bring shame on your great country and its great people."

5 Murdered after employee goes postal - Focal Point
Lammy pretty much nails it.

Trump has shown his incompetence, his arrogance, his petulance and his prejudice for all to see, just as anyone could (and some of us did) predict.

However, back in the real world, leaders of other countries unfortunately have to deal with him as the head of state of one of our allies - God help us.

It would be satisfying to tell Trump where to stick his moronic ideas, but ultimately impractical.
Yes of course Heads of State have to deal wiht some pretty unpleasant people. I just hope that the gets a distictly cool reception from the British people when he turns up.
 5 Murdered after employee goes postal - sooty123
I
>> just hope that the gets a distictly cool reception from the British people when he
>> turns up.

I doubt he'd notice and if he did i doubt he'd be remotely bothered by it.
Oh he will. He is unable to take criticism in any shape or form.
 5 Murdered after employee goes postal - Manatee
>> Oh he will. He is unable to take criticism in any shape or form.

Absolutely right. He takes any disagreement as a personal insult and gets angry. It's not a matter of liking or not liking his politics, he is utterly irrational.
 5 Murdered after employee goes postal - smokie
He wasn't able to see the comparative shortage of people at his inauguration!!
 5 Murdered after employee goes postal - Focal Point
"He wasn't able to see the comparative shortage of people at his inauguration!!"

I think he was. And he was mightily upset - hence the spin/lies/fake news that his team generated.

Trump desperately wants to be universally liked and I think in his naivety he fails to understand why he isn't. He has a worrying combination of a thick skin when it comes to dealing with others and a thin skin when it comes to dealing with the consequences.

That a man with a fragile ego like this has a finger on the nuclear - and other - buttons is very disturbing.
 5 Murdered after employee goes postal - sooty123
Depends on what form it is, political or personal criticism in the US possibly so. A British cold shoulder, i doubt it.
Latest Forum Posts