Non-motoring > Bluetooth speaker Miscellaneous
Thread Author: MD Replies: 6

Bluetooth speaker - MD
Which one?

Anyone got one? Home use.
 Bluetooth speaker - legacylad
Plenty of online reviews.friend just bought a second hand Bose off eBay. It's v good. I got us old one in exchange for two pints. That's ok 4 hotel rooms & travel purposes.
 Bluetooth speaker - Dog
S'looks good:

www.amazon.co.uk/Advisor-2016-Winner-Sumvision-Smartphones/dp/B01C49GVZM/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1475403845&sr=8-21&keywords=bluetooth+speakers
 Bluetooth speaker - Slidingpillar
I've got a Veho 360. Folk tell me it sounds ok (I'm deaf) but the battery life is dreadful. Sure it is rechargeable, but on speech, an hour is not really good enough.
 Bluetooth speaker - RichardW
We've got a Bose Soundlink - the amount, and depth, of sound it produces out of such a small box is incredible! Battery lasts several hours even when it's loud.
 Bluetooth speaker - Haywain
I bought a UE Boom last year after seeing one in action at my BiL's. I cannot claim to have made comparisons with others - I simply saw and heard the Boom and got one. It's handy for carrying anywhere around the house and into the garden where I can hang it up.

Since I bought mine, a Boom 2 has been released - I understand that its chief advantage is that it is more waterproof!

Whilst a charged battery will last 12 to 15 hours, it cannot be easily replaced at the end of its life; there are videos on Youtube, but it is quite a risky surgical procedure.
 Bluetooth speaker - TheManWithNoName
I purchased a KitSound Evoke 2.1 from Amazon and am very pleased with it. It has a nice rich punchy sound when played via Bluetooth (mobile device) or using an MP3 player wired in via the 3.5mm jack plug. It also has a usb port. Comes with a small but smart looking and simple remote control for changing tracks, bass level and volume.
The unit itself is stylish and not just a plain black rectangle.

tinyurl.com/gnb8wu3

And I believe its British made
www.kitsound.co.uk/
Latest Forum Posts