Non-motoring > OFFS (again) Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 3

OFFS (again) - Armel Coussine
I have idly watched something about 'celebs' losing their youthful looks with age.

Americans are completely round the bend. They seem positively indignant that people start to look different with the passage of years. At the same time, they go on and on about these poor damn celebs vainly trying to stay the same in appearance when their ages have doubled.

At the same time, they accuse the poor sods sanctimoniously of resorting to surgery, and of taking drink and drugs. 'Who doesn't, Sweetie?' as my queer friends used to say.

I have to say that some of the 'celebs' look quite OK in middle age, although others don't.

It's simply grotesque to imagine that one can age without changing one's appearance.

Goddam idiot Gringos. Some of them anyway.
 OFFS (again) - Dog
>> I have idly watched something about 'celebs' losing their youthful looks with age.

Not this one is it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Housewives

The ole woman watches the prog a lot. Some of the, um, dogs I've seen on there are enough to turn a man the other way. Knowlmean.
 OFFS (again) - Armel Coussine
No Perro, it was about 'celebs', not 'housewives'.

Load of horrid ovoids though. Really ghastly, don't bother comrade.
 OFFS (again) - Dog
>>don't bother comrade.

I wont Sire - I hardly watch the box these days anyway, too much to do before 'The Black Season' returns, as my friend Lauri used to call it.

I watched and enjoyed Poldark last night though, although I don't really follow the story as such, I just enjoy the scenery and costumes etc. :)
Latest Forum Posts