Non-motoring > Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ian (Cape Town) Replies: 8

Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - Ian (Cape Town)
tinyurl.com/zmsozta

Daniel Sledden, 27, received a suspended jail term from Judge Beverley Lunt, he posted online: 'Cannot believe my luck 2 year suspended sentance (sic) beats the 3 year jail yes pal! Beverly [sic] Lunt go suck my ****'.
Soon after, his brother, Samuel, 22, wrote: 'What a day it's been Burnley crown court! Up ur **** aha nice 2 year suspended...'

hehehehe!
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - smokie
The bit in the link which Ian hasn't pointed out (in case anyone can't or doesn't read the link!!) is that the comments were highlighted to the judge who had them back in court and gave them a custodial sentence.
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - Manatee
"Mr Prowse said the posts were not intended to be seen beyond their family and friends."

Not really the point. Well done the judge.

Should any credit be given at all for remorse eppressed when on trial? Only a total moron wouldn't say they were sorry, and produce some sort of sob story, to try and reduce his sentence.
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - zippy
I was surprised that the sentence was suspended tbh.

Serves the scrotes right, shame she couldn't have added something for contempt of court posting obscene messages.
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - Fullchat
Well done Your Honour !

Just shows what really lies underneath that veneer of cow manure so often spun to the courts.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Sat 27 Feb 16 at 13:45
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - No FM2R
Look at their picture.

It may not be a popular belief, but I think you usually can judge a book by its cover.

Just not always.
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - Manatee
I always judge a book by its cover, when that's all I have to go on.

As long as you realise you don't have all the potentially available information, it's fine.
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - No FM2R
Duplicate. Tedious b***** software.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Sat 27 Feb 16 at 13:53
 Go on! Slag off the judge on facebook! - Ian (Cape Town)
I bet that's what they said to the Judge...
Latest Forum Posts