Non-motoring > Rechargeable batteries Miscellaneous
Thread Author: sooty123 Replies: 12

Rechargeable batteries - sooty123
I'm looking to get some specifically type c. Anyone know of any brands to avoid or anyone has bought some and good service from them?
 Rechargeable batteries - fluffy
I rate the PHILIPS rechargeable batteries the best,
 Rechargeable batteries - smokie
I have some 7dayshop ones, they are years old now and still work (AA and AAA though). They look very much like the green Cs in the link below

www.7dayshop.com/rechargeable-batteries/filter/c/show/50
I saw the 7dayshop brand on ebay but wasn't sure about them, I'd never heard of them.
What sort of charger do you use?
 Rechargeable batteries - smokie
I've got a Panasonic one, but it only does AA and AAA. it would only have been a cheapo one when I got it!!!
Last edited by: smokie on Tue 23 Feb 16 at 20:23
 Rechargeable batteries - WillDeBeest
Charger needs to be the right size (obviously) and rated for NiMH batteries, not the old NiCd type.

7day Shop NiMHs are excellent, especially the green ones, which have lower capacity than the blue but are much slower to self-discharge. There are at least 11 in things on the desk in front of me. They also sell adaptors that will allow an AA cell to fit in a C or D space.
 Rechargeable batteries - Zero
Sanyo Eneloop.
Last edited by: Zero on Tue 23 Feb 16 at 20:46
 Rechargeable batteries - No FM2R
Bless you.
 Rechargeable batteries - Zero
snuffle
 Rechargeable batteries - Old Navy
I have used this outfit for batteries and chargers. Never had a problem with them or their equipment.

www.batterylogic.co.uk/default.asp
 Rechargeable batteries - Stuartli
>>7DayShop>>

I've been buying from 7DayShop for many years (based in Guernsey) and it offers a wide range of products of excellent quality at extremely keen prices (even though the VAT saving has now been eliminated by the Government).

The rechargeable batteries are first class, in particular the own brand blue and white 2900mAh high performance types, along with the top brands' memory cards and photographic products. A friend bought a Hama DSLR camera bag recently for around £15 that would have cost him around £80 locally, after I recommended 7DayShop's special offers at the time.

www.7dayshop.com/

www.7dayshop.com/camera-bags-cases
 Rechargeable batteries - Slidingpillar
For little batteries, I use this lot:
www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/
Cheers all, bought one from 7dayshop in the end.
Latest Forum Posts