Non-motoring > Psychopathy test Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Manatee Replies: 52

Psychopathy test - Manatee
My 'score' was 30%, somewhat below average. I didn't cheat:)

psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html
 Psychopathy test - Ted

48%....Now, where's me knife ? I'm off to cleanse the red-light area of fallen women !
 Psychopathy test - Westpig
36%...now how do I 'dob in' the Mancunian Ripper?
 Psychopathy test - Slidingpillar
42%, I'd best be off to Milton Keynes...

It's full of psychopaths cycle paths.
 Psychopathy test - zippy
76%
 Psychopathy test - Armel Coussine
58%. Apparently I'm a nice intelligent cat but no pushover.

>> 58%.

Oddly enough I wrote a (very bad) poem called 58% back in the day, a tedious whine about the amount of interest charged by tertiary bankers in Pall Mall to idiots like me.

My shrink was scathing about it too.
 Psychopathy test - NortonES2
No result given, but there's a loud knocking on the door…...
 Psychopathy test - rtj70
26%
 Psychopathy test - John Boy
15%
 Psychopathy test - VxFan
45%
 Psychopathy test - Pat
61% Not sure if that is bad or good though!

Pat
 Psychopathy test - Haywain
"45%"

Same here.
 Psychopathy test - Dog
52% ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ :)
Last edited by: Dog on Mon 14 Dec 15 at 07:16
 Psychopathy test - Crankcase
24%. Warm and empathic.
 Psychopathy test - Cliff Pope
15%

But surely one mark of a psychopath is lying to deflect suspicion?
Last edited by: Cliff Pope on Mon 14 Dec 15 at 08:34
 Psychopathy test - Zero
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.
 Psychopathy test - sherlock47
Come on, you have done the test - what score?
 Psychopathy test - Clk Sec
>> Come on, you have done the test - what score?
>>

It won't be low...
 Psychopathy test - Focusless
>> >> Come on, you have done the test - what score?
>> >>
>>
>> It won't be low...

76% last time :)
www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=16105&v=f

>> 76% last time :)

Do you know, I really don't remember doing that before, yet there it is in your link. Glad I got the same score!

Do you know, I really don't remember doing that before, yet there it is in your link. Glad I got the same score!
Last edited by: Westpig on Mon 14 Dec 15 at 17:11
 Psychopathy test - smokie
42%. I'm sure the text is the same as many others, in a quite wide band judging by comments above. It's not a bad description of how I see myself.

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."
 Psychopathy test - Alanovich
36%
 Psychopathy test - Dutchie
Just done the test 36% Whatever the result means.
 Psychopathy test - Duncan
67%

Cobblers. I got the same comments as smokie - who scored 42%.
Last edited by: Duncan on Mon 14 Dec 15 at 12:17
 Psychopathy test - Focusless
>> 67%
>>
>> Cobblers.

Up from 45% - you're getting older/crankier?
 Psychopathy test - Duncan
>> >> 67%
>> >>
>> >> Cobblers.
>>
>> Up from 45% - you're getting older/crankier?
>>

It's doing daft tests like these that make me want to reach for my favourite axe!
I think this is the same test that was posted last time, sorry.

Here's another, pretending to be a bit more academic. It gives 2 scores, one for primary psychopathy which I interpret as the kind that serial killers have, and secondary, which sounds more to do with a resistance to conforming.

I was centile 35 on the nasty kind, and 78 on the other - which pleased me a bit.

personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
 Psychopathy test - smokie
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 69.77% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 67.52% of people who have taken this test

Not sure that's how I see myself but there ya go...
1.9 and 2.5

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.
 Psychopathy test - No FM2R
4.6 & 4.0

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 94.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 88.18% of people who have taken this test.

Makes me a balanced individual then.
 Psychopathy test - Dog
>>Makes me a balanced individual then.

Reckon we'd make grrreat neighbours Sahib.

:o}
 Psychopathy test - No FM2R
Not for those around us, Doug.
 Psychopathy test - Dog
Ohhhhhhhhhh dear:

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 82.8% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.
 Psychopathy test - tyrednemotional
...since many psychopaths are pathological liars, I'm not sure you can read anything into the results posted on this thread.

Just sayin' ;-)
These scores don't mean much and neither do the questions they are based on.

I made no effort to seem virtuous in the answers I gave. I've been quite naughty for much of my life, although not malevolent (but there's usually a bit of collateral if you look carefully). Seem to have got away with it more often than not.
 Psychopathy test - Ambo
They demonstrate what I used to teach about the extreme difficulty of designing questionnaires to give meaningful results. The main problem here is in self-assessment.

I got 24%.
 Psychopathy test - Dog
My friend the leather craftsman up on Bodmin Moor reckons he was diagnosed as a psychopath.
I knew him for decades and lived with him for weeks on end. Sure he had psychopathic traits and lived alone in his remore moorland cottage after his partner, Alice, died.

He never hurt so much as a fly in the time that I knew him and he loved his dog, Gerry, so he couldn't have been all bad :)
>> and he loved his dog, Gerry, so he couldn't have been all bad :)
>>
Yeah, but when Gerry comes to the end of his days and he decides to do the deed himself..with his shotgun??

Whilst people like me take them to the vet... and come out bawling.
 Psychopathy test - Dog
>>Yeah, but when Gerry comes to the end of his days and he decides to do the deed himself..with his shotgun??

>>Whilst people like me take them to the vet... and come out bawling.

He did have a shotgun - above his inglenook and it was for show [deactivated] My brother went with Lauri to the vets in Bodmin to have Gerry 'put to sleep'. He (the dawg) reached a good age but his body was covered in tumours.
Fair enough, a controlled psychopath.

There's some on here..;-)
 Psychopathy test - Dog
>>Fair enough, a controlled psychopath.

>>There's some on here..;-)

I'd never have guessed :o)

You've maybe watched this before, but yoos can see Gerry here at 1:30 and the shotgun above the inglenook at 1:37

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoWdP_ipOc
>> You've maybe watched this before, but yoos can see Gerry here at 1:30 and the
>> shotgun above the inglenook at 1:37

:-)
 Psychopathy test - Mapmaker
79% and 86%.

Here's another interesting test. www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11974282/Are-you-on-the-autistic-spectrum-Take-the-test.html

If you score over 32 they don't seem to tell you how well you did. Frankly people who don't score highly on this test are not intelligent.
No score. "A higher than average score that is above the clinical threshold"
 Psychopathy test - Dog
"A higher than average score that is above the clinical threshold".

I knew that anyway as I've carried out the test before.
Above average score, but below the threshold
 Psychopathy test - Zero

>> Here's another interesting test. www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11974282/Are-you-on-the-autistic-spectrum-Take-the-test.html

The average score for the original control group of this test was 16.4 and your score is below that. Your results suggest that you show few autistic traits and it is highly unlikely that you are suffering from Autism or Asperger's Syndrome.

>> Frankly people who don't score highly on this test are not intelligent.

what a load of rubbish.
 Psychopathy test - spamcan61
18%, although I'm not at all sure 'warm and empathetic' is a good description of me!
 Psychopathy test - Bromptonaut
24%
 Psychopathy test - MD
94% and I love my dog!
 Psychopathy test - Pat
26%
Latest Forum Posts