Non-motoring > Sing if you're glad to be - working at Robert Dyas Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 5

Sing if you're glad to be - working at Robert Dyas - Dog
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_YS2dSa-Ud0

Especially if you're gay, straight, or bisexual.
 Sing if you're glad to be - working at Robert Dyas - VxFan
wtf?
 Sing if you're glad to be - working at Robert Dyas - John Boy
I think it's great. It took me from embarrassment, through realising how ridiculous these labels mostly are, to laughing with them. I think it draws attention to Robert Dyas whilst making a serious point with humour. Brilliant! I'm not expecting everyone to agree though.
 Sing if you're glad to be - working at Robert Dyas - Dog
>> I think it draws attention to Robert Dyas whilst making a serious point with humour

"With deliberately shoddy editing and tacky branding it appears that the advert is a shrewd campaign to attract attention to the brand"
~LBC Radio
 Sing if you're glad to be - working at Robert Dyas - Focusless
>> "With deliberately shoddy editing

Eh? Looked pretty standard to me. And no 'wobbly camera' attempts to make it look 'real' either.
Last edited by: Focusless on Sun 13 Dec 15 at 20:55
 Sing if you're glad to be - working at Robert Dyas - Bromptonaut
I like Robert Dyas. As near as you find these days to an Aladdin's cave hardware shop and they keep stores going in places like Fleet Street and Holborn.

Damned handy on many occasions both for home and office stuff. A carved wooden bear presented to the Quango chair by a Russian delegation whose visit we'd facilitated* arrived with a paw snapped off in transit. Dyas PVA ensured the damage was invisible when pictures were exchanged.

*Another of those 'is it really ten years ago' moments.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Sun 13 Dec 15 at 21:09
Latest Forum Posts