Non-motoring > Amazon: Clarkson drones on Miscellaneous
Thread Author: smokie Replies: 7

Amazon: Clarkson drones on - smokie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXo_d6tNWuY&feature=youtu.be

Never mind the football shoe, it opens up a whole new range of sports which I think we may have covered before.
 Amazon: Clarkson drones on - R.P.
Well and truly sold his sole hasn't he :-)...

"airplane" really Jeremy....you er...American.

Amazon: Clarkson drones on - Zero
nothing new here with the drone technology anyway. Had a amazon delivery on Saturday, I was in the back garden missed the knock on the door but saw it flying over the 6 foot gate and up my drive anyway. Wasn't breakable thank goodness. No idea who the delivery driver was, had gone by the time I had retrieved the parcel, twigged what had happened and ran up the drive and opened the gates.
 Amazon: Clarkson drones on - Duncan
>>...... by the time I had retrieved the parcel, twigged what had happened and ran up the drive >> and opened the gates.
>>

I thought you had a chap who did all that for you?

We certainly do in Esher.
Last edited by: Duncan on Mon 30 Nov 15 at 09:43
 Amazon: Clarkson drones on - Zero

>> We certainly do in Esher.

I used to do the Gate openers job in Esher, but I was sacked for being too slow.
 Amazon: Clarkson drones on - Bobby
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-34936739

Would imagine there would be more and more of these types of accidents, the "blades" on these things must turn at a fair rate?
 Amazon: Clarkson drones on - smokie
Yeah probably. Less risk than the potential for traffic and other manual handling incidents caused by the current delivery methods though.
 Amazon: Clarkson drones on - Manatee
>> www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-34936739
>>
>> Would imagine there would be more and more of these types of accidents, the "blades"
>> on these things must turn at a fair rate?

That's nasty. The only one I have seen close up has a guard around the blades.

ardrone2.parrot.com/

I don't see that that shouldn't be a mandatory feature.
Latest Forum Posts