Non-motoring > EasyJet Email. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 6

EasyJet Email. - Zero
How jolly interesting, EasyJet have an email campaign running, mine has just arrived informing me

I first flew with them in 2001 to Barcelona, and I have since traveled 6781 Km with them, and tempting me with some destinations I haven't previously done with them.

As it happens I have done more miles than that with EasyJet, some of them were company miles, and some the misuss booked, however its an interesting idea.
 EasyJet Email. - mikeyb
BA have a similar scheme for exec club members. think you get a flashy map shoing all your journeys IIRC
 EasyJet Email. - mikeyb
Found it. According to BA my stats are:-

61,723 miles
7407 minutes in the air
2.5 X around the earth
13 cities
9 countries
 EasyJet Email. - Fursty Ferret
According to my electronic logbook, 1,930,000 statute miles based on great circle distances. Bit disappointed really, thought it would be higher. Still gets me to the moon and back several times though.
 EasyJet Email. - CGNorwich
"Still gets me to the moon and back several times though."

Four times actually

17 time the distance you have travelled already and you could make Mars

EasyJet Email. - No FM2R
I've never really accumulated many BA miles. I used to use American Airlines most, and have been over a million airmiles several times.
 EasyJet Email. - PeterS
It does, but I'm not sure how accurate it actually is?
Mine currently says that I've done:
1,539,390 miles
128 days in the air
11 countries
13 cities
on BA tickets.

But last year I'm fairly sure the number of miles number was only just over a million, and on BA I've only been to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Oman this year. Which is definitely not 500k miles!! I think it's doing something screwey with the multiplier in miles earned that apply at the various tiers of the exec club...

Latest Forum Posts