Non-motoring > bad day at work Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 6

bad day at work - Zero
Some of it you can see coming, Some of it is clearly set up and scripted, some of it however is not. Scripted or not, the Dustman made me chuckle

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VveNHLZaECw
 bad day at work - Duncan
The one that made me laugh out loud was the Kreutzberger(?) cherry picker clip where the worker was bounced out of the little operators platform.
 bad day at work - Skip
>> The one that made me laugh out loud was the Kreutzberger(?) cherry picker clip where
>> the worker was bounced out of the little operators platform.
>>

And me !
 bad day at work - Armel Coussine
Most of the clips made me giggle. If anyone did any of that on purpose they were being quite foolhardy. Must have been a few serious injuries.
 bad day at work - henry k
>> Most of the clips made me giggle. If anyone did any of that on purpose they were being quite foolhardy.
>>
Yes some good giggles
>> Must have been a few serious injuries.
>>
These clips followed on.
The Military are paid to take risks but some brown trouser events when using big boys toys.i
www.youtube.com/watch?v=35wKnP6sCCc
 bad day at work - Armel Coussine
Everyone knows weapons are dangerous. They are meant to be, that's their purpose.

However: complex guided weapons, stored for long periods in variable conditions, can become 'unreliable'. It's funny hearing soldiers give screams of terror and watching them trying to find somewhere safe inside five seconds. But some of those guys must have peed themselves, and I suppose where things had gone really pear-shaped there would have been big splashes of blood, guts and brains. We didn't get to see any of those clips.

I loved the clip with the .50 calibre machine gun barrel just falling off with a clang. Like to have seen the senior NCO's face in the minutes following, tee hee...
 bad day at work - R.P.
Well disciplined Grenade instructors of all armies in the clip.
Latest Forum Posts