Non-motoring > Whoosh! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Pat Replies: 8

Whoosh! - Pat
Please give me some reassurance.

There are topics and threads that go on in here that no matter how many times I read them I still haven't a clue what they are about!

This isn't by way of criticism, because they quite amuse me and are a perpetual challenge:)

I'm convinced Dog is definately from another planet but apart from him, would anypone be prepared to tell me that it happens to them as well?

Pat
 Whoosh! - Zero
Dog thinks he is from another planet to, so thats not a problem.

Give us a clue? what ones do you mean?
 Whoosh! - Pat
No...........I'll make myself look really silly if I do that!

Pat
 Whoosh! - tyro
"There are topics and threads that go on in here that no matter how many times I read them I still haven't a clue what they are about!"

Story of my life, Pat. I don't understand anyone else's jokes, and they don't understand mine.
 Whoosh! - Netsur
Without doubt Pat - you are not alone! Especially the electronic threads.
 Whoosh! - BobbyG
In agreement Pat, especially ones that contain big words and refer to styles of writing and high grammar stuff!
 Whoosh! - Zero
I had never heard of the word "pedant" or "pedantic" till I went on Honest John.

Then again, I had bever had call to use the word "luddite" till I went there either
 Whoosh! - Pat
I remember one in the old BR, it had me in tucks:)
I can't remember the subject ( someone will!) but it was something simple like tyre size or acceleration and it went on and on with dozens of posts of mathematical workings out and formulae in an attempt to prove each other wrong.
I was bemused to say the least!

Pat
 Whoosh! - Netsur
That was number cruncher who was (is) a genius at maths and fisiks (sic)
Latest Forum Posts