Non-motoring > My Drive Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Badwolf Replies: 11

My Drive - Badwolf
Hello all,

Just wondering if any of the grand fromages know when 'My Drive' will be up and running?

Cheers.
 My Drive - L'escargot
Well, just to start it off, mine is block paved. It needs a bi-annual application of weedkiller.
 My Drive - Tooslow
Mine's gravel so that'll keep you away L!

JH
 My Drive - Ted

Mine's 3' X 2' concrete flags........I do all the joints with weedkiller twice a year.
I really need to get down to re-pointing it but there's about 70' by 10'.
It'll have to be next year....again !

Ted
 My Drive - Bellboy
i reckon when the site has been running a year it will probably be the right time to expand and give forum posters their own drives for those that want it
personally i prefer the anonmistery, as selling cars and posting on the internet is not good in case people know you might be slagging them personally say an hour later as i think kneecappings might hurt......................... (me)
 My Drive - RattleandSmoke
Bellboy being sell them cut and shut Corsa's again?
 My Drive - Bellboy
not worth it anymore
its easier just to buy stolen log books and clone cars

how is the old dodgy computer business anyway rattle
every town has its closed computer shop doesnt it like dodgy car sales emporiums

were not here today gone tomorrow missus
were here today gone tonight................

Its why I don't have a computer shop :). Actually working on a new business project at the moment completly different to what I am doing now. My aim with my computer business is to go just over part time about 30 hours a week then do something else the rest of the time.

Its been almost five years now since I started doing this so I am not here tomorrow gone midnight, I am more here today, here until I die.
 My Drive - Zero
30 hours? part time?

good grief, that sounds like overtime to me.
9-5 is usualy about 40 hours a week. I am probably doing about 25 hours at the moment which isn't enough either.
 My Drive - Dog
>>I am probably doing about 25 hours at the moment which isn't enough either<<

I was saying to wifey only yesterday how I used to be on my 1st job at 8-00am 6 days a week when I was in the ole car tuning game, and that was after 'jogging' over Southwark Bridge, along the Embankment and back over Blackfriars Bridge - set me up for the day!
 My Drive - L'escargot
>> My aim with
>> my computer business is to go just over part time about 30 hours a week
>> then do something else the rest of the time.

You've do that already ~ posting on here!
Latest Forum Posts