Non-motoring > Woman teleported Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Manatee Replies: 11

Woman teleported - Manatee
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-34115350
 Woman teleported - Westpig
No this is the one:

tinyurl.com/ntaa7jf

Warning: 'Jackass' material, there's likely to be choice language at the end.
 Woman teleported - Dog
>>No this is the one:

>>tinyurl.com/ntaa7jf

OMG! - how gross is that, especially as I was eating my dinner when I clicked on it :(
 Woman teleported - MD
Dear Perro, A Gentleman of your years should know its just not done to be watching TV or faffing about with devices whilst having your dinner. Kindly wait until you require to the Smoking room. 0:-)
 Woman teleported - Dog
>>Dear Perro, A Gentleman of your years should know its just not done to be watching TV or faffing about with devices whilst having your dinner

It was only salad, new? potatoes and two nut cutlets :) No, I'm not veggie anymore, but I still occasionally have the 'cutlets', and even the veggie bacon or sausages now and again.

How did you get on with your blood test results Mr MD?
 Woman teleported - Duncan
Last edited by: Duncan on Tue 1 Sep 15 at 16:38
 Woman teleported - Armel Coussine
No, on reflection I don't want to see it yet. Perhaps it will go away before I succumb to temptation or nostalgie de la boue.
 Woman teleported - Crankcase
Thanks, AC, for a phrase new to me. Appropriated.
Yup, pretty awful.

I be dawg if I ever let myself in for something like that. Earth closets are quite bad enough even when they aren't bungee jumping.
 Woman teleported - Bromptonaut
>> Thanks, AC, for a phrase new to me. Appropriated.

Got the literal translation but not the deeper meaning still less the Lady Chatterley bit.

Mark will be along to tell us off before long.
Seems to me not impossible the whole thing is faked.

The geezer on the bog would surely have been flung about very violently if it had been real, even killed.
 Woman teleported - Dog
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/11838889/Blue-whale-spotted-in-English-seas-for-the-first-time-in-waters-off-Cornwall.html
Latest Forum Posts